is ti possible to find this here.
i good house keeper.. was in the marines so good at following instructions
am very loyal. caring and sensitive .. been told i have a big heart.. people at first think im wierd dont understand me it seems till they get to know me..
looking for a good woman to please .. and give over full control of my life.. but not really looking for bdsm..
am a good cook.. steaks are my specialties giggles.. ill but mine up against anyones in the world.. hehe
in all past relationships the female always instigated the kiss.. holding hands.. aproaching me if not directly tthrou my friends..
im shy
i love this definition doesnt necesarily mean BDSM
A female led relationship is defined as a relationship in which the woman is in control or is the dominant partner. When most people think about happy, successful relationships they imagine a situation in which the partners work together as equals but for men and women who seek out female led relationships, equality is not part of the deal.
Without equality, there's no relationship. Are you one of those strange men who dress in nappy and babygro and enjoys being pampered/spanked? It takes all sorts, I suppose, and it's true many women prefer the man to take the lead, but female led? really? Best of luck with that and I do hope you find what you're looking for, but a million years of patriarchal human evolution would possibly disagree :)
complexicon wrote: Without equality, there's no relationship. Are you one of those strange men who dress in nappy and babygro and enjoys being pampered/spanked? It takes all sorts, I suppose, and it's true many women prefer the man to take the lead, but female led? really? Best of luck with that and I do hope you find what you're looking for, but a million years of patriarchal human evolution would possibly disagree :)

i havent tried those before
Any kind of relationship should be acceptable. You say that many are in a male led relationship but I wonder how many of those are really female led while the male doesn't like to admit it? :lol:
I have amended the spelling of the post to led as I don't think anyone wants a relationship with lead; it's poisonous!
Graham1 wrote: Any kind of relationship should be acceptable.

Only if they're legal :roll:
I think here is a good place to start if you’re looking for a happy, long lasting relationship because girls are nice and real and everything seems very professional.