is ti possible to find this here.
i good house keeper.. was in the marines so good at following instructions
am very loyal. caring and sensitive .. been told i have a big heart.. people at first think im wierd dont understand me it seems till they get to know me..
looking for a good woman to please .. and give over full control of my life.. but not really looking for bdsm..
am a good cook.. steaks are my specialties giggles.. ill but mine up against anyones in the world.. hehe
in all past relationships the female always instigated the kiss.. holding hands.. aproaching me if not directly tthrou my friends..
im shy
i love this definition doesnt necesarily mean BDSM
A female led relationship is defined as a relationship in which the woman is in control or is the dominant partner. When most people think about happy, successful relationships they imagine a situation in which the partners work together as equals but for men and women who seek out female led relationships, equality is not part of the deal.
Without equality, there's no relationship. Are you one of those strange men who dress in nappy and babygro and enjoys being pampered/spanked? It takes all sorts, I suppose, and it's true many women prefer the man to take the lead, but female led? really? Best of luck with that and I do hope you find what you're looking for, but a million years of patriarchal human evolution would possibly disagree :)
complexicon wrote: Without equality, there's no relationship. Are you one of those strange men who dress in nappy and babygro and enjoys being pampered/spanked? It takes all sorts, I suppose, and it's true many women prefer the man to take the lead, but female led? really? Best of luck with that and I do hope you find what you're looking for, but a million years of patriarchal human evolution would possibly disagree :)

i havent tried those before
Any kind of relationship should be acceptable. You say that many are in a male led relationship but I wonder how many of those are really female led while the male doesn't like to admit it? :lol:
I have amended the spelling of the post to led as I don't think anyone wants a relationship with lead; it's poisonous!
Graham1 wrote: Any kind of relationship should be acceptable.

Only if they're legal :roll:
I think here is a good place to start if you’re looking for a happy, long lasting relationship because girls are nice and real and everything seems very professional.
cerberus97 wrote: Without equality, there's no relationship. Are you one of those strange men who dress in nappy and babygro and enjoys being pampered/spanked? It takes all sorts, I suppose, and it's true many women prefer the man to take the lead, but female led? really? Best of luck with that and I do hope you find what you're looking for, but a million years of patriarchal human evolution would possibly disagree :)

why do you insult people? do you orally please men under the bathroom stalls
I know FLR relationships work and are beautiful for both partners
Love, trust and commitment is important
Each partner knows their roles and are comfortable in it
It’s very a very satisfying relationship when properly understood
FLRman wrote: do you orally please men under the bathroom stalls

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't swing your way. :lol:
It is sad that some people make fun of others for their lifestyles that they do not share. Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules and treat others with respect. Whether relationships are FLRs, MLRs or shared, it is entirely a choice of those involved.
Hmmmmmm,, in my humble opinion,,, when two (2), maybe three (3) people have feelings for each other, date, talk and eventually share the same home,atmosphere, the basis is their hearts. When something arises they will talk to each other and decide the path to go. I do not believe in a "led" relationship. It takes two to tango and two minds discussing anything will lead to a solution somehow. Perhaps it will be negative,, then you two will hash it out and come to agreement sans arguing (hopefully). I think you can sense people's actions by looking at their eyes,,,silly sounding,, sorry..........The main core of all emotions and decisions is the heart,,, and I think the heart does not lie.........Life is short unless you are an alien, LOL... So live sans worries hopefully.
blackwidow wrote: Hmmmmmm,, in my humble opinion,,, when two (2), maybe three (3) people have feelings for each other, date, talk and eventually share the same home,atmosphere, the basis is their hearts. When something arises they will talk to each other and decide the path to go.

Quite so, bw. Anyone seeking a "led" relationship is either frightened of making decisions or are avoiding taking responsibility for their own actions. Two people, one heart.