All states in the USA require an ID to show you are of legal age to get a tattoo...
Does that apply with pierce ears as well fishy? :lol:

Dunno star....back when I had my ear pierced, an ID was not needed - although I believe if you were obviously very young, many shops would ask for a parent or guardian to accompany you.

My first tattoo was when I turned 18 and I needed my ID to get it.

As for your Gas theft sign.... I don't get it. Usually theft of anything, including gasoline, propane, methane, LPG and other gasses is illegal... loss of drivers license is pretty minimal (misdemeanor).

Oh, and it's BOSCH, not BOTCH (referring to another post) - you may be deaf, but I'm sure you can read the name on your stapler :lol:

BOTCH is what happens when you walk out of your cosmetic surgeon's office looking like Sylvester Stalone, LOL

Besides, isn't there already another thread labeled "seen on a sign"?

-DF
Ahhhh, my own personal internet spelling police :wink: :D

Fishy as always, on my tail for something or other :mrgreen: Even if I am deaf or not... Keep up the good work fishy and maybe you will be rewarded with another stripe or another bar of stripes? :mrgreen:

BTW tks for the explanation of BOSCH", another new word to add to my vocabulary. FYI, you are not the only one that has to explain to me what some words are, grew up that way and still that way to this day... :lol: hmmmmmm, took a look at my stapler and it is clear, one can see inside where all the staples are, no brand name on it, so dunno which stapler is. :wink: either that, the text is invisible too 8)

:lol:

-DF
:lol: Okay DF, you be the spelling police and I'll be the Grammar Police (although I may let some things slide)!

Do your job, Joce! No "letting things slide!

-DF
Can I play good cop...
bad cop?

Oh, Baby! :lol:
laughing I should have my Manikini outfit on to go with those handcuffs..
I'm in trouble..
waits ..
HEY! If I let 'some' things slide I can afford my own doughnuts! That's right, a little payolla under the table. :P

Han shot first.