I felt I had to share this post from Facebook
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
LOL :D :lol: Good One
Awww adorable Graham. Many are urging me to get a pet lately, (meaning take over the responsibility of someone else's) As much as I love animals and they love me, and as much as I see the value and companionship a pet is, I am not at a situation in my life for one as yet. Some day I hope to have a Daisy and perhaps a few other pets as well. I am sure this Daisy found a loving forever home.
:lol: not this Daisy
hhmmmmmm,, a little egotism going on here ? And,, it better be a Harley silly boy.............
blackwidow wrote: hhmmmmmm,, a little egotism going on here ? And,, it better be a Harley silly boy.............

for you, as the 1 millionth applicant, a Harley it will be...
OMG Jake your desperation is showing....
Polarqueen wrote: OMG Jake your desperation is showing....

That's twice you've applied. I don't usually consider repeat applications, but for you I'll make an exception lol
Hmm.. exceptions.. I am out of the running,, not a chaser....good luck JAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi BW good to see you back on the site.Thought you'd packet it in , miss the daily calendar and haven't seen much of Scrummy.Watching with amusement your game of chess with the latest boy wonder . :x ...catch up soon Tony
Tony xoxoxo