Please pray for us in the Philipoines. We are currently experiencing the wrath of Supertyphoon Rai (140 miles per hour winds or 225 kms per hour).
Thank you.

https://youtu.be/mSkErtd8ll0
Thoughts and prayer are with everyone there!
Our gusts have been only 130 klms and that made me leery of even standing near the window to check for car damage. We have been told to stay in. but I can't even imagine what alerts are given for your dire circumstances Prayers going up for you and anyone else in this storm.
Thank you so much for your prayers. My city has minimal damage. Our only problem now is scarce water supply and weak internet signal. But most places on the path of the supertyphoon were severely devastated. The people there have no.power, no houses, no water, no food and no communication since Dec. 16, 2021 until now.
Thank you to the differerent countries around the world who sent help in many different forms.
The Philippines needs a lot of help!!!
Thank you so much for your prayers. My city has minimal damage. Our only problem now is scarce water supply and weak internet signal. But most places on the path of the supertyphoon were severely devastated. The people there have no.power, no houses, no water, no food and no communication since Dec. 16, 2021 until now.
Thank you to the differerent countries around the world who sent help in many different forms.
The Philippines needs a lot of help!!! But I know that we Filipinos are resilient, resourceful, hopeful, strong, and prayerful people. This will pass and we shall overcome!