I know a few been having this problem, have inform the site about it a few days ago... but it's still happening.
Nobody else has reported it so please ask them to!
I have had that problem,, i mentioned in "quiz" last Sunday.. Like every 3 to 4 seconds....on second thought tho.. the main problem was that the site was not secure,, but i kept getting that message also regarding "page unresponsive",, oh my, oh my,, alas
I have had this problem too. At first, thought it was just me having the problem until another member mentioned the issue which I then realised it was a 50plus club problem. Hope it does get seen to and sorted.
blackwidow wrote: I have had that problem,, i mentioned in "quiz" last Sunday.. Like every 3 to 4 seconds....on second thought tho.. the main problem was that the site was not secure,, but i kept getting that message also regarding "page unresponsive",, oh my, oh my,, alas

Site not secure has been like that for a year, I often wonder why that, but chat unresponsive just started recently and very annoying too!
Please report technical issues via "service">>"Help & Contact">>"contact" from the top of your home page
It's all Graham's fault.
Graham1 wrote: Please report technical issues via "service">>"Help & Contact">>"contact" from the top of your home page

I did that
Hey Stardaisy, here's an idea.
Go offline once in a while, and let other folks visit.
daisyjane wrote:
Graham1 wrote: Please report technical issues via "service">>"Help & Contact">>"contact" from the top of your home page

I did that

Good, then the technical people will look into it and respond
tazwriter wrote: Hey Stardaisy, here's an idea.
Go offline once in a while, and let other folks visit.

Only you would say that Taz....BTW I did a search and there is no Stardaisy in this site :roll: :P