A thread about television shows.

I'm a avid fan of a good television show that I can invest time into the characters development. Greys anatomy would be a great example. Season after season and I'm still hooked. Great acting and writing.

Amazon prime has lots of international shows that I'm discovering to. Outrageous is a new one I've just started watching. There are several one season Aussie shows that I have enjoyed , they have a interesting way of using their native slang that I find refreshing.

What's your favorites ?
Norm 8)
CaptainCrunch wrote: A thread about television shows.

I'm a avid fan of a good television show that I can invest time into the characters development. Greys anatomy would be a great example. Season after season and I'm still hooked. Great acting and writing.

Amazon prime has lots of international shows that I'm discovering to. Outrageous is a new one I've just started watching. There are several one season Aussie shows that I have enjoyed , they have a interesting way of using their native slang that I find refreshing.

What's your favorites ?
Norm 8)

The new series of Game of thrones begins in a week or two. I'll be watching that.
I tend to watch crime shows, it help me to understand different types of human and illness.
I'm a forensic investigation type, like Waking the Dead but I've been binge watching alot of series that are on Prime and Netflix. Blacklist, Supernatural, The Following, Grimm, to name but a few. I'll be watching the new series of Game of Thrones too.
We are walking dead fans and fear the walking dead. They film some of it here in Georgia , we have been to the town they film in that has the Alexandria set on a tour. It was pretty neet.

We are caught up with game of throwns but will let 3 or 4 stack up before watching them .

I like the Talking Dead after show a lot to.

Norm 8)
I really like the show in the spirit of the True Detective. I love to tickle my nerves and get bright emotions. Sometimes even use https://rocketpayz.com/roulette-online-paypal/ for. I love bright and action shows. For a long time I watched the Game of Thrones, but the last season disappoints me.
Vikings
Game of thrones