Just give it a thought and answer the question.

The Best Thing About Today Was..................

going for an evening walk with my son with no destination and talking about everything and anything..
Getting together with my brother and his family and having a game night and laughing our hindi's off. Best night ever.
My lunch break.
Listening to my 7 month old grandson's laughter.
Best sound in the world a child’s laughter
Yes ma'am Celesteb, The BEST sound!

when the harshness of the worlds events get me down that laughter reassures me that everything is going to be alright.
I miss my grandchildren's laughter. They used to stay with me, but they are with their mother now, which is the way it's supposed to be. But, I have videos of them when they were here, so I can play them back when I'm down.
c/
Spending time with my daughter and granddaughter and just having ordered a xlarge pizza with chicken wings, yes, life is good..
DutchyL wrote: Spending time with my daughter and granddaughter and just having ordered a xlarge pizza with chicken wings, yes, life is good..

I didn't know pizzas had wings :lol:
i doubt life is so good for the poor chicken
Graham, not together..pizza and separately chicken wings,
i did not realize I had to put it a certain way you men would not get confused...
smiling...
Best thing about today .... I had a good laugh, :lol: it felt so good. Therapeutic
DutchyL wrote: Graham, not together..pizza and separately chicken wings,
i did not realize I had to put it a certain way you men would not get confused...
smiling...

Seems humour needs to be explained to avoid confusion too! :lol: