When I check the board index I notice that not many people are very active in the forums. Perhaps most people like to go into chat. I went in to chat the other day. There were three people in there. I said hi to them. They didn't answer me and everything was just silent so I left. I guess they don't take to newbies. I wish there were more people who would like to post a bit on the forums even if it was just about the weather. Which at the moment is very bad around here. Heat wave.

I don't like to join the membership unless there are more people participating. I may just as well post my 2 or 3 per day and leave it at that. Anybody out there? I know Daisyjean is as she has been kind to me and we have talked a bit. I don't see anyone else though.

Maybe I will just start a blog next week instead of worrying about the forums. I wonder if that is included in the freebies. Do you know? Anybody? LOL
This site isn't what it use to be. Oh well, we just carry on and do what we like to do. One way to find out about your blog including in a freebie is to try it out

Have great day.
Mapletime wrote: When I check the board index I notice that not many people are very active in the forums. Perhaps most people like to go into chat. I went in to chat the other day. There were three people in there. I said hi to them. They didn't answer me and everything was just silent so I left. I guess they don't take to newbies. I wish there were more people who would like to post a bit on the forums even if it was just about the weather. Which at the moment is very bad around here. Heat wave.

I don't like to join the membership unless there are more people participating. I may just as well post my 2 or 3 per day and leave it at that. Anybody out there? I know Daisyjean is as she has been kind to me and we have talked a bit. I don't see anyone else though.

Maybe I will just start a blog next week instead of worrying about the forums. I wonder if that is included in the freebies. Do you know? Anybody? LOL

Non Premium Members can do 3 free actions per day (Central European Time which is New York time + 6 hours)
The 3 free action items include:
- messages and replies
- smiles
- comments (forum, gallery and blogs)

does not include comments on magazine articles (can post as many as you want)
or friendship requests.
Thank you Graham. It is nice that we can post as many replies to magazine articles as we wish. It is always nice to comment on those interesting articles. Thank you also Daisyjean. I will be doing the blogging if I live through this terrible heat wave we are having.