No pets at present but i had dogs the last twenty five years. They were both the same breed,Basenjis. I am the oldest of five siblings. there were four boys and one girl however one of the boys passed some years back. Does the military count as doing something dangerous? I didnt see any action however.
Qustions for Gulfshores::

What percentage of your total computer time do you spend on this site? What other sites do you frequent?

Do you play any musical instruments, and if so, which ones?
Jessy wrote: Hi Marie, we are winding down........ :D

1.  Do you have a favorite flower?

2.  If you could have picked your own name, what would you have picked?

3.  What was your favorite toy when you were a small child?

4.  Can you hide your emotions easily, or are you like me and they get written all over your face?

5.  What nocturnal animal would you be if you had to choose?

6.  If I told you I could grant you three wishes, what would you ask ME for?

Hello Jessy,

I must apologise for my prolonged absence, just was too lazy to switch on the pc.

1.  I am not really sure if i have a favourite flower. I believe that i equally like all flowers.

2.  I have grown so used to my name that i probably would have chosen the same.

3.  I grew up on a very teeny tiny Island, where christmas was a religious worship time. Presents were not part of my growing up.

4.  my emotions is there for all to read, one can pick my mood a mile away.

5.  an owl perhaps

6.  I seriously do not know, perhaps resilience and will, joy for life and mindfulness 
griffith7x57 wrote: Okay. I'm not very good at this, but I do have one question. Being Australian, have you ever gone Waltzing Matilda? and incidentally, what is a "Jolly Jumbuck"?

Wow Griffith, you are tough, sure know how to put someone in a hot seat :)

I have sung waltzing Mathilda

I will have to get back to you on "jolly jumbuck" , will have to consult somebody on this one. :)
blackbird2 wrote:
griffith7x57 wrote: Okay. I'm not very good at this, but I do have one question. Being Australian, have you ever gone Waltzing Matilda? and incidentally, what is a "Jolly Jumbuck"?

I will have to get back to you on "jolly jumbuck" , will have to consult somebody on this one. :)

Hope I'm not treading on toes here folks but helping out a fellow aussie...
waltzing matilda-refers to living life as a tramp, a rover, out of your backpack moving form place to place
A jolly jumbuck is a sheep
Griffith,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its to the point whetre i use this site as my home base and multitask from here. other sites on my favorites list are the BBC (loves the UK!) pbs, msn, and a couple of sites from the University of Nebraska where my son is a student. Never has played a musical instrument. I think about it once in awhile but i never follow through
1.  Do you think you would ever want to get married again or do you really enjoy your single life?

2.  What about yourself do you find the most pride in?

3.  Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Jessy wrote: 1.  Do you think you would ever want to get married again or do you really enjoy your single life?

2.  What about yourself do you find the most pride in?

3.  Who has been the most influential person in your life?

Answer to #1 Nope, third time was not a charm so there will not be a fourth.

Answer to #2 I work, I think I'm a workaholic. Never been afraid of getting my hands dirty even if I had no frikkin idea what I was doing or how to do it.

Answer to #3 Spongebob. I know he is not a real person (good thing huh?) but his enthusiasm for life is awesome. When ever I feel a little down the first thing I do is try to find a Spongebob cartoon because it seems to pick me up. Yes, truck drivers are a strange lot....
Hello trucker :)

Would you like to volunteer to be in the hotseat?  Right now, it is Gulfshores.  Next week I will draw a name from my hat and that person will be in the seat for a week. :D  
Hi Gulf  :lol:

What a hoot this thread has turned out to be.  You must draw a big crowd my friend, I love it. :lol:  

1. Do you think you would ever want to get married again or do you really enjoy your single life?

2. What about yourself do you find the most pride in?

3. Who has been the most influential person in your life? 
If the right person woulfdcome along. yes i would consider marrying again. As far as the single life thing goes, i am not mr excitement here. A sleeping pill is exciting compared to me! I pride myself in going to work every day( missed four days in 42 years), giving my very best at everything i do there and smiling with a great attitude at the same time! you have to work regardless of your mood so why not be happy? its infectious and all of a sudden...... you enjoy what you are doing! The most influential person in my life is my friend of 46 years, Randy who is back in the city where i lived till this past new year. He has been as much a mentor and friend to me as anyone in my life and i love the man dearly. and despite life knocking the man down many many times, he gets up and continues, and always with a smile and a great attitude. You see where i get the attitude and smile thing
I think you are wonderful Gulf.........and I have had a few sleeping pills in my day.  :oops:
1.  What are the most favorite features you look at with a lady?

2.  What kind of woman are you most comfortable with?  Intelligent, pretty, athletic, talkative, quiet, spiritual, sexy, the hang on your arm type, bossy?  Or do you have a better description?

3.  What month is your birthday? Do you celebrate in a special way? 
1. I love great hair on a woman. Nothing fancy. Just properly taken care of. Good legs are nice in that they show activity.(definition etc). 2. Intelligence is a must ! we can then say at least one of us has something present upstairs 3, My birthday is in November,,,,,, a very long time ago
mischievous wrote:
blackbird2 wrote:

Hope I'm not treading on toes here folks but helping out a fellow aussie...
waltzing matilda-refers to living life as a tramp, a rover, out of your backpack moving form place to place
A jolly jumbuck is a sheep

Haha Mischievous, i was caught between a rock and a hard place re: Jolly Jumbuck, but i am glad you got that cleared out. Thank you