Last questions Gulph...

1. What do you love, and what are you doing about it?

2.When or where do you feel most like yourself?

3. You've been on your date all's gone well and she's back at your place... what's the one song or piece of music you'd put on to kick things along?
Inquiring minds would like to know...LOL! :mrgreen:
Oh shucks, this place in full of birds and they all want to grab the mic from me and ask the questions

Meanwhile there is a sexy redhead running around this site, trying hard to get into trouble if you know what I mean.. :wink:

So, without further ado, please allow me to introduce to the guys and gals of 50Plus Club, the vivacious, talented, talkative, and very sexy little red head..........our own gal, Miss Chievous, from Down Under, come on out here mischievous and hop up on this seat......take a deep breath.......and get ready to expose yourself  :wink:  

I have a companion here for you because a little birdie told me you are a tad nervous.....

1.  Do you like to go out on the Ocean.  Thought I would ask that since you live, surrounded by water.  Have you seen a shark? Are sharks as dangerous as we think they are up here?

2.  How do you describe "the perfect home"?

3.  What qualities in a man attract you the most? 
Jessy wrote: 1.  Do you like to go out on the Ocean.  Thought I would ask that since you live, surrounded by water.  Have you seen a shark? Are sharks as dangerous as we think they are up here?

2.  How do you describe "the perfect home"?

3.  What qualities in a man attract you the most? 

Climbing on up Jessy...thank you for the lovely introduction...
wow.. this seat actually is hot...lol
Pleased to be here folks...hope you will all dig deep and ask some interesting questions
So without further ado... let the mind probing begin...
Wait....Did I just volunteer for some weird alien experiments then....too late...rofl

okay to the questions.....

1. the ocean. Don't really go out on it at all to be truthful... not a boat lover... more the sit and look at it type...it's pretty hypnotic...the ocean that is...lol. As for sharks...yes I've seen them in the ocean as opposed to captivity but not locally although they are around of course. Swam with them on the barrier reef...a nervous but exhilarating experience that one!
HELL YES THEY DANGEROUS GIRL!!! Don't mess with nothing with choppers bigger than you! It's a good motto to live by! :mrgreen:

2. The perfect home. For me the perfect home is about people. Friends and family and the warmth they bring to a home. Nothing better than being surrounded by people you love and sharing their company...good times.

3.Qualities then.... Mis is very taken by strength of character.... someone who knows their own mind, integrity, honesty is a big asset and not to be underrated in anyone male or female, as is a strong sense of morality, kindness and most importantly a good heart to balance it all out. Any man who exhibits these qualities is a rare bird and should be held close I think...LOL.
Hello Mischievous,

1.  What is the biggest mischief that you have gotten into?

2.  If you were stranded on an island and was allowed 2 items, what would they be?

3.  what would your greatest achievement be?

4.  what constitute a perfect date for you?

cheerio Marie 
!. i love to work, so i work. i like myself when i work, so i work.2. see answer to numbet1. And finally.......... i was never one for mvoing things along so to speak but if i had to choose......... maybe a couple of tunes by Jesse Cook. Fall from grace would be one or maybe my favorite, Rapture. Thanks to all of you still awake.........................................a fun week
blackbird2 wrote: Hello Mischievous,

1.  What is the biggest mischief that you have gotten into?

2.  If you were stranded on an island and was allowed 2 items, what would they be?

3.  what would your greatest achievement be?

4.  what constitute a perfect date for you?

cheerio Marie 

Hi Marie...nice to hear from you...to the questions...
1. mischief...oh dear so much to choose from lol...
Perhaps I should say....Some very close friends were getting married....during the course of the wedding day I had been at their hotel room helping with some of the preparation for their wedding.
Later at the reception their closest friends, myself included decided to 'do over' their hotel honeymoon suite but couldn't work out how to get in. I volunteered to ask them for the keys to the room and of course no one believed I could get them. Came back 2 minutes later with the keys which the groom (a best friend by the way who knew Mis better than this) had handed over very willingly when I asked him. Lots of stunned reactions no-one could believe that one and asked how I'd done it. lol. Like candy from a baby....persuasion is my super power LOL Truth that, it really is!
REALLY...handing ME the keys on your wedding night...He so should have known better...needless to say much mischief was accomplished there.

2.Stranded..desert island...
Gotta be a pirate and a bottle of rum..... LMAO :lol:
Oh ..serious answer then...
maybe a very nice man... who happens to have a boat....

3.Greatest achievement...too easy..my kids.
They have been a joy from the day they were born. Never given me one ounce as trouble through all their years, even as teens and they have turned in wonderful adults. We are very close and talk and laugh almost everyday together even though one lives at the other end of the country now. We share the same sense of humour and really enjoy each others company as adults. Did well there. Perhaps on a more personal level... my career..I love my job...don't think most people do...but mines successful and I enjoy it. I get up everyday happy to go and enjoy the day...most of the time lol. How many can say that?

4. Hmmm... the perfect date...
Something involving live music and water views for a venue seems likely.. cant beat great atmosphere. As far as Mr, perfect date... someone who can make me laugh and smile...can both listen and talk easily... make conversation flow. I like having my mind engaged so intelligence is a must... as well as manners and sincerity. Where is this guy? Doesn't he sound nice....
OK, Mate...as you know, I don't really get too involved with most o' this forum stuff...and haven't really paid much attention to the previous...uh..."volunteers" for the "hot seat"...BUT since it's YOU & I wuvs ya...AND I just happen to have ONE free action left for this period...I'm not gonna let the opportunity pass me by to participate at least ONCE! Since I haven't paid much attention to the previous "grillings"...I HOPE everyone will forgive me if I ask any questions that are "repeats! (By the way, you look MAHVELOUS in that seat, Dahling!)  :wink:

Here we go:

1) Hypothetically, if William Shakespeare, Albert Einstein, Jesus Christ & Johnny Depp all showed up at your door simultaneously, requesting the honor of your company for the evening...but you could only accept ONE invitation...which one do you think you'd be most likely to spend the evening with & WHY?

2) Now that you've made your choice, what is the first question you would ask your "date" & would it probably be your MOST important question of the evening...or would ya have to work up more courage to ask the most important one...and what would it be?

3) Which one of your three "rejects" would you try & set up your fat ol' Yank gal pal with (That would be MOI, naturally! LOL)...and WHY?

4) Would you prefer that we double dated for the evening...or would you rather have your choice "celebrity" all to yourself? (Gotcha!) 

:lol:
Great questions Monkey........ :lol:

Mischievous:

1.  Do all your bathroom towels have to "match" ?

2.  Do you drive?  What kind of car?  What color? Are you nervous when someone else has the wheel?

3.  I have a mansion on the hill.  I have invited you to Canada for a two week all expense paid vacation, the only stipulation is that you must go to Church with me every morning before we start our day...(ouch), would you do it? :lol:  
ChuckleMonkey wrote: OK, Mate...as you know, I don't really get too involved with most o' this forum stuff...and haven't really paid much attention to the previous...uh..."volunteers" for the "hot seat"...BUT since it's YOU & I wuvs ya...AND I just happen to have ONE free action left for this period...I'm not gonna let the opportunity pass me by to participate at least ONCE! Since I haven't paid much attention to the previous "grillings"...I HOPE everyone will forgive me if I ask any questions that are "repeats! (By the way, you look MAHVELOUS in that seat, Dahling!)  :wink:

Here we go:

1) Hypothetically, if William Shakespeare, Albert Einstein, Jesus Christ & Johnny Depp all showed up at your door simultaneously, requesting the honor of your company for the evening...but you could only accept ONE invitation...which one do you think you'd be most likely to spend the evening with & WHY?

2) Now that you've made your choice, what is the first question you would ask your "date" & would it probably be your MOST important question of the evening...or would ya have to work up more courage to ask the most important one...and what would it be?

3) Which one of your three "rejects" would you try & set up your fat ol' Yank gal pal with (That would be MOI, naturally! LOL)...and WHY?

4) Would you prefer that we double dated for the evening...or would you rather have your choice "celebrity" all to yourself? (Gotcha!) 

:lol:

Powdering my nose....CHUCK BABY!!!
Sooo should have known you were gonna cook my ass in this chair!
Boy didn't the chair suddenly get hotter!
Great questions Chuck,,,but then you know me LOL!

Okay...to battle...Mis found these very tough LOL atta girl Chuck!

1. The dating foursome...believe it or not.. in recent discussion with another very classy member here the question of who I would choose to ask for dinner came up and some of these guys were on my list so I find this one really tough. So...Billy Wobbledagger..great choice chuck,.. that guy can spin a yarn and keep Mis entertained, Bertie.. another man with a wicked sense of humour and a brain, getting tougher to choose, J.C. think not...Mis would probably end up with a terrible sense of guilt from prolonged conversation with this man, and Jonny D... well he's got the looks that one..LOL. But Mis can only pick one...so... Billy it is... Mis LOVES to be entertained!

2. The first question would probably be "Would you like something to drink?"...social niceties and all Chuck. Would need to let Bill get to know Mis a little so he can recover from the real question I want to ask..."Were all of the works we attribute to him all written by him?" Can't cast aspersions on the mans talent as soon as I meet him now can I? Need him to forgive me after Chuck! LOL!

3. Oh easy...You can date Mr. D. I know he's up your alley Chuck... and you know why too! LOL!

4. Let's double date so I can be entertained by Bill and drool over Mr. D's great looks at the same time. Would that be terribly rude of me??? Someone hand me a napkin. LOL!
Jessy wrote: Great questions Monkey........ :lol:

Mischievous:

1.  Do all your bathroom towels have to "match" ?

2.  Do you drive?  What kind of car?  What color? Are you nervous when someone else has the wheel?

3.  I have a mansion on the hill.  I have invited you to Canada for a two week all expense paid vacation, the only stipulation is that you must go to Church with me every morning before we start our day...(ouch), would you do it? :lol:  

Thanks for the questions Jess..

1.Towels...
Not sure what this says about me...but no they don't have to match...they often do...but they don't have to no...perhaps I'm conflicted LOL

2. Driving...aaahhhh well then...LOVE driving. Yes I do drive. I have a brand new Ford Focus, trend which I love after having had a string of BMW 9and 7 series for a very long time. Many might wonder why the change away from the beemers which I have loved, but being a luxury car they don't handle well when you like to drive fast. Theres a great stretch of road not far from me where I like to let the car go...pit myself against a series of challenging curves...the aim of course to drive it as smoothly as possible in the fastest time! Love me some driving challenges..I love the adrenal rush from this! The cars metallic black by the way since you asked...very sexy! My brother used to own a racing 911 Porche which I loved...let alone him LOL. Lots of fun that car so Im used to the rush form driving...LOL. No I don't worry about someone else driving...not the nervous type here.

3. Now as to visiting and attending church. I would be happy to do it actually. I figure if it was that important to my host its a small price to pay to show them the respect they deserve. As long as they understand they aren't converting me or anything then I'm happy to respect their wishes and oblige. When in Rome and all...LOL. Mis is a respectful girl after all. :D
Hello Mischievous,

Your name sure matches your personality.  You are a fantastic, fun, fast lady. Very pleased to have had the opportunity to ask you questions. I will leave further bum frying to others, prying tend to cause certain discomfort in me.

Cheers :) Marie 
blackbird2 wrote: Hello Mischievous,

Your name sure matches your personality.  You are a fantastic, fun, fast lady. Very pleased to have had the opportunity to ask you questions. I will leave further bum frying to others, prying tend to cause certain discomfort in me.

Cheers :) Marie 

Thanks for the feedback Marie. You never know quite how you come across to others,,,but this is most definitely very...um...me! ..laughs.
Let the bum frying continue...LMAO-
Mis
Hi Mis...................one question, three parts. If you could have dinner with anyone whoever lived, who would it be, where would you have it and what would you have?
Hey Gulph...ya roasting my ass with this question boy....lol

Truthfully tis a hard question Gulph...so many people to consider here. and only able to pick one...sigh

Okay narrowed it to three...
Elizabeth the first of England, Julius Caesar and Winston Churchill...
no idea what the list says about me but there you are...I'll let the psychoanalysts amongst you play with that information...

SO choosing......Liz then!

Reasons..Used to belong to a medieval re-enactment group...true story...Mis speciality was tudor history and I also used to run and organise the cooking of feasts for up to around 250 people. Period authentic cooking actually,,,great fun...but I digress.
I find this woman fascinating... she lived through one of the most turbulent and politically treacherous periods of English history...survived numerous plots and conspiracies and managed to be beloved of her people..no mean feat that I think. And all this in what was very much a man's world. Clever girl spoke and wrote fluently in around 6 languages as well as being very intelligent and quick witted. Sounds like fascinating dinner conversation to me!

SO where to eat...hmmm also tough but..tada...
Heston Blumenthal's restaurant .."The Fat Duck" in England!
Dying to try this mans food first hand and he does an Elizabethan style feast too.
What could be more fascinating than food like his....

To eat...well the feast of course Liz and I can eat food we would both enjoy then...but secretly am dying to try his bacon and egg ice-cream. The man's a genius and I would gladly try anything he cooked I think!
Hope that answers the questions and thanks for roasting my ass Gulph...
feeling all toasty now...lol.