I didn't see Griffith on the site last night, so perhaps he was busy, so I will give this another day, then I have another person for the hot seat.  She is all ready and she told me she has her hot pants on already...........so we are going to give this gal a delightful week and we can all get to know her a bit more.  I won't say who she is yet, but you will know soon enough......... :lol:

Jessy wrote: Well Griffith, you are on your last day, tomorrow another new one will start if I get a volunteer.  I have contacted one friend to see if she would like to be here, but I haven't heard back yet.

Maybe summer, people are busy with their gardens, going out and having fun.........

So, I have been pretty easy on you Griffith, now I will make the last three more on the personal level.  Answer only if you feel comfy......

1.  If you were dating, how would you celebrate your first anniversary?

2.  What is/are the top three traits you like in a woman? 

3.  Do you think you would ever get married over the age of 70? 

#1 Do you want to get me banned from the site? Oh, you mean before that. I probably wouldn't even remember that it was an anniversary. I'm terrible at remembering dates.

#2 First, honesty. Which would not necessarily invove reciting a catalogue of my faults at unspecified intervals.

Second, a warped sense if humour to match my own.

Third, tolerance. I suspect I wouldn't be a vey easy person to live with.

#3 Unlikely; still, you never know.

And to conclude session in the hot seat;

“I have answered three questions, and that is enough,”
Said his father; “don’t give yourself airs!
Do you think I can listen all day to such stuff?
Be off, or I’ll kick you down stairs!”
Thank you, thank you, thank you Griffith, my friend.  You did a fantastic job and I enjoyed every moment of it with you as I am sure others did.  

You ended it on "just the right note" with that cute little poem.... :D

The seat will be occupied before midnight tonight folks.........I am waiting for something, but we do have a volunteer, and maybe even two......so stay tuned,  we got a "hot" week coming up here in the Hot Seat Thread.......   .......................................Image..............................................   
Ohhhhh, I am so excited, I think I am going to wet my pants...........

Get the heck out of that chair DaddyFish and stop "clowning" around.  That seat is for KatMommie2.........

Ohhhh, didn't I introduce her yet??  Well, pay attention folks, if you will......It is with great pleasure, I now introduce you to a friend of mine, who came all the way here just to be in this hot seat for the next week.

She is an angel, you can believe it. She is smart, pretty, beautiful, friendly, compassionate and full of love to share with us on 50Plus Club.  I am so proud to have her for a friend as she has been so kind to me on this site.  I pray for her all the time, that she meets a nice guy who deserves a wonderful woman in the Sunny State of California......

So let's give it up for my friend and yours, KatMommie2........... 
1.  Kat, do you by any chance remember your first kiss from a boy?  Would you like to tell us about it?......

2.  If you were a flower, what flower would you like to be?

3.  If you could have supper tomorrow evening with a famous movie star, who would you choose?  

4.  If you were a wild animal, which one would you choose to be?

5.  How many children do you have.........and how many brothers and sisters? 
1. Kat, do you by any chance remember your first kiss from a boy? Would you like to tell us about it?...... My first kiss, I was in the 5th grade and it was from Roy Collins. It was the last day before Christmas break behind our class classroom.

2. If you were a flower, what flower would you like to be? Orange blossom. That is my favorite scent. If a scent could be romantic it would be the scent of orange blossoms.

3. If you could have supper tomorrow evening with a famous movie star, who would you choose? I think it would be Shirley Temple. I watched her movies and sang her songs and danced while I watched them.

4. If you were a wild animal, which one would you choose to be? An orca whale. When I go to Sea World they are my favorites.

5. How many children do you have.........and how many brothers and sisters? I have a 32-year-old step-daughter and a 34-year-old step-son I have 1 brother and he is a 50 years old.
Happy Saturday Kat  :D

1.  What is the most exciting trip you have ever taken?

2.  If a man 15 years younger than you wanted to meet up and possible have a relationship, would you go for that?

3.  Are you comfortable in jeans as well as your little black dress?  Would you rather dress up, or hang around in casual clothes?

4.  If you had two wishes to be granted, what would they be?

5.  Does a man's personal appearance matter to you?  i.e. whether he be fat or thin, white color or blue, shaven or beard, etc etc etc.  Tell us all about it Kat :lol:  
Hey Kat...gotta couple of questions for you....

1). What are your favourite places for love and romance???

2). Which ability would you rather have....invisibility or super speed and why?

3). Would you spend a day as the opposite gender just to see what it was like?
1.  How old were you when you got married?

2.  Who has been the biggest influence in your life so far?

3.  Are they any kind of things that get under your skin and really annoy you? 
What is the most exciting trip you have ever taken? Richard & I took a trip in 2000 to Toronto for the Seventh-Day Adventist worldwide meeting that they have every 5 years. We boarded a bus here in Loma Linda on July 1 with 3 bus loads of other people and we were gone for 3 weeks. So we traveled across the country in a bus and saw many wonderful things. For me it was the trip of a lifetime.
2. If a man 15 years younger than you wanted to meet up and possible have a relationship, would you go for that? I have already had that experience 2 years ago and he was actually 20 years younger than me. I really didn’t want to go out with him because I thought we would not have anything I common and I was right. He is a single dad with 3 kids and I really think he was a looking for a mom for them. I really am looking for someone closer to my age.
3. Are you comfortable in jeans as well as your little black dress? Would you rather dress up, or hang around in casual clothes? I love dressing up. I work at home now so I mostly dress in shorts and tank tops. But when I gt the chance to dress up, I definitely go for it. I’ve always loved getting dressed up. My mom said that when I was a little girl I always wanted to wear dresses and my patent leather shoes.
4. If you had two wishes to be granted, what would they be? My first wish would be that there would be a cure for cancer. I have had too many friends and family die from that horrible disease. Second wish would be an end to homelessness. It breaks my heart when I see people who are homeless and hungry. About 2 months ago thee was a homeless man going through the dumpster at the mobile home park where I live. I had just finished cooking my dinner which was chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and salad. I thought about him going through the dumpster looking for food. I put some food on a plate and walked down the street to give it to him. Some neighbors saw me and said where are you going? I said to feed that gentleman over there. They were horrified they said don’t do that then he will know were you live. All I wanted to do was t feed him, give him a good meal. He was so appreciative. Remember to always choose love and not fear. Love for those you don’t know because you never know how you could change their day.
5. Does a man's personal appearance matter to you? i.e. whether he be fat? I don’t look at people’s appearances. I look at their heart and what kind of person are they. Are they a kind person. Are they someone that I would want to spend time with?
How old were you when you got married? I had turned 27 two days before we got married.

2. Who has been the biggest influence in your life so far? I would say that is my dad. He has always been there for me. He has taught me what God's love is like.

3. Are they any kind of things that get under your skin and really annoy yo Well, there is one thing that really annoys me and that is when people bully others. I feel it has no place in our society. We have lost too many young people becuse of bullying.
). What are your favourite places for love and romance??? I would definitely say that one of my favorite places is the beach. I love the beach the sound of the wages, the scent and the breeze all makes for some good romance. Then there is also sitting on the couch with on a cold evening with a fire in the fireplace.

2). Which ability would you rather have....invisibility or super speed and why? Well, there are times that I wanted to be a fly on the wall so I guess invisibility. You might find out some interesting things lol
3). Would you spend a day as the opposite gender just to see what it was like? I think that would be interesting. A chance to see things from a male perspective.
Gee Kat, you have some excellent answers...........way to go! 

1.  How would you describe your version of "the perfect home"?

2.  What is the most embarrassing mistake you have ever made (you don't have to answer)?

3.  Do you believe that ghosts, spirits and angels are here in the real world, at times? 
1. How would you describe your version of "the perfect home"?
I would say that would be a place where there is love and harmony. A place where God is the head of the house.
2. What is the most embarrassing mistake you have ever made (you don't have to answer)? I am going to pass on this one.
3. Do you believe that ghosts, spirits and angels are here in the real world, at times? I believe in angels and believe that they are very real in our world.
1.  What was your favorite childhood comic book?

2.   If your boyfriend cheated on you but confessed and said he was sorry, would you stay with him or say good-bye?

3.   Do you like spontaneity or routine?

4.   Do you have a real close girlfriend in the real world?

5.  If you could invite three people from History, would would you invite?