whoa ALFO,,,,,touche, i think. i DO know that it took 2 beers just to read your post.
Well done BW, I think I will need more than two! A bit deep Alfo :)
bobpyle wrote: Hello Joce and friends,

Here's the result:
You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.

Some of it's on the money and some open to broader interpretation. Pretty cool that a person's reaction to imagery speaks so much.

Alfosauruzz' answer:
What makes you said that "I always give myself first". False ! Please ! Not giving anything els ethan what I want to give, and no one is going to decide that I would decide it to be the first thing or the last intention I will do or I will have, excepted me and only me.
I give what I want to whom I think is/ are worth it to receive what I have to give.
_ Are you of those sheppards talking to lambs or pigs, when you or your acolytes lead them to the slaughter-house, that you "thank" them for giving themselves ?
I am not either a lamb, neither a pig on that death-row.
Thanks to understand that if "giving myself" means to yourself that biblical hypocrisy: "accepting to die in order to please your "nurrishments"", then, brother, you' ll have to wait ! (And we are seven or eight billions Human Beings thinking the same... Sorry though, because I surely am mis-interpretating what you say, & quite certain that some would want to tell me that "I did not understand the question").
blackwidow wrote: whoa ALFO,,,,,touche, i think. i DO know that it took 2 beers just to read your post.

Don' t drink before: it will take four minutes to read it.
After what, then you can drink as much as you want (LOL)
What do we think - well I think you cherry picked the picture to have it say what you wanted it to say. :lol:

DaddyFish wrote: Almost clicked on the picture of a foot for an acidity test - whoops! It was an advertisement! :lol:

I chose the trees/woods picture...

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong. :D

What do y'all think? hahaha!

-DF
You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart. Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people. You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile. You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker. You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side. Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.

this sounds just like me   right on!!! 
It said:

"You are a psychopath. Stay home - especially at night."

Then, just to prove it's all nonsense, it added:

" You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart. Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people. You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile. You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker. You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side. Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches."

1. I have the heart of someone who shouldn't risk buying green bananas.

2. I'm a pessimist.

3. I never smile.

4. I wouldn't dream of spelling "humour" as they did.

5. My close friends are left in stitches because I'm a psychopath. 
I chose the pic with two thingies sticking out of the water,, no idea what they are,, but it looked cool - here is what they said ---hhmmmm - no comments please...

You are funky, outdoorsy, and down to earth. While you may not be a total hippie... You're definitely one of the most free spirited people around. You are very impulsive - every day is a new adventure. However, you do put some thought behind all your actions. Still, you do tend to shock and offend people from time to time!
You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.