Okay, one more.

Here's the link: http://www.blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest/
(Remember, right-click is your friend; pick Open in a new tab)

Scroll down till you see the group of pictures and follow the instruction.

I chose the top picture in the left hand column because I like those forested mountain vistas.
Here's what I got:

"You Are Irresistible
You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side. :?
You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
You're quick minded, but you're also quick to lose your temper!" :roll:

(Today I have to say that's true. Tomorrow might be different)
You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.

They be lying I thought it was a place to go swimming.
A place you can drown you problems.. :lol:
copy and paste the result

"You are happy, driven, and status conscious. You want everyone to know how successful you are. Very logical, you see life as a game of strategy. A bit of a loner, you prefer to depend on yourself. You always keep your cool and your composure. You are a born leader and business person."

Some of it true and some nothing like me but then who cares. As long as one grows old disgracefully

I am not status conscious. I do not share my success stories with anyone except the successes of my twin boys . I am quietly confident. I clicked on the bike picture

Mutley

Almost clicked on the picture of a foot for an acidity test - whoops! It was an advertisement! :lol:

I chose the trees/woods picture...

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong. :D

What do y'all think? hahaha!

-DF
You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart. Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people. You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile. You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker. You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side. Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.

That's funny because someone can say something and everybody will be in stitches and I'll say it and they're all (Gasp!!) How could you SAY something like THAT??? LOL!! 
Sally, I get that too. I see funny things in all situations and sometimes things just fall out of my head before I can censor them. I count myself lucky even if only 1 person laughs at my sense of humor.

We couldn't change even if we wanted to. :D
DaddyFish wrote: I chose the trees/woods picture...DF

I have to tell you this gave me a chuckle since 8 of the 9 pictures have trees/woods in them. :lol:
Pretty sure I know which one you picked though.
I got;

Who, me?
So Grif, are you saying you're the antithesis of all of this description? Not even 1 teeny little bit of this describes you?

I'll bet there's at least 1 thing that is correct about you in this extremely comprehensive, well thought out and presented test of personality... :D
"I am perfect. And all the ones that would be against me are terrorists ."
_Quote by "Hannibal Lekter", actual french Police Minister' nickname (LOL)
[quote="griffith7x57"]I got;

You' re saying: "...always give of yourself first ? ", I noticed something like "Is that is the real need inside you, Sir ? (Seeing other ones GIVING themselves - like "giving their live sup"... - Is that some unconscient wish from your rules, or does it come from some acquired tradition's rule of yours ? There are some people and other animals who just can have ONE purpose, or/and can have only one, and their skills and intelligences are reduced to "pull" everything to that instinctive mechanical uni-task-made irreversible reflextuel "Cobweb-like" All-Thought-melted configuration, with One unique -psycho-rigid sensitivity tht has become both as a whole, THE goal AND THE life at once, as ONE object, one subject" inside one multiple, or as well as in single individual.
To see the external world (all what is extrernal to them) giving up, and the word "receive" is being reserved only to themselves and/or the exact similar members of their community.
A little bit like a mythomaniac-killer would think, in his/her sick "distended-distorded "ego") thinks he "HAS" to kill, because "something" inside tells him it is necessary AND vital to him (or her), so that, anyways, he/she could not be even ABLE thinking of ANYTHING ELSE !
.. Interesting problem ? What do you think ? JP M. ( Searcher in the Sciences - Dpt. Sections Psychology & para-Psychology, psycho-Traumatology,& Studies on Phantasms, Sects, mental Influences, Fanatism and its consequences, Human genome's abnormalities, and so on...

Thanks for your attention.
Greetings.
"Alfosauruzz"
hhmmm ALFO,,a bit outre....animals,, humans are animals right ? it's all in the chain of command...my daughter once asked, "do you fell bad if you step on an ant when walking ?" my response, "of course i do, but that is the way things are... we have good animals and bad animals,, of all species.some have hearts,, others do not.hopefully the good hearted ones will outweigh the evil hearts. after all,, this is the life we have been thrown into,, deal with it,, or leave it... but,,,,,,those who can sleep peacefully at night are the winners. only my opinion tho. i do not think i even touched base on your blog,, but oh well,, deal with it ?
Hello Joce and friends,

Here's the result:

Some of it's on the money and some open to broader interpretation. Pretty cool that a person's reaction to imagery speaks so much.
You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart.
Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people.
You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile.

You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker.
You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side.
Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.

say what???
that is too revealing. I couldn't argue with any of it.
Fun
"Do you feel bad if you step on an ant when walking ?" is a good question. Your response is: "of course i do, but that is the way things are... ". I' d say the same, but I' d have a different conclusion. I would say: " of course I do feel sorry, but I CAN forget to have stepped on an ant today, ONLY because ants are very small today. If ants were much bigger. A totally different example will make you understand: If there were an invasion of hundreds millions Human migrants through Europ, not in boats in ruins, but armed with planes, rockets and weapons, we would have to be trying to be nice with them. We couldn' t make retention camps and treat them bad. And we would have to re-ingurgite our hatred, our inherant (or looking like, or seeming to be) racism and wouldn' t be in a position to reject those migrants, and even be friendly and more with them. Why would they have to adapt to us, and NOT us TOO who would have to adapt to them ? There is no good reason for that (if we are honest with ourselves).
Oh, but, wait a minute ! And if they weren' t Humans ? We could look & find after a few years, decades, hundreds or thousands years, if they are friendly or not. And then act in consequence to save our Human Specie, with their help ( if they are riendly) or against them id they revealed themselves enemies of Humanity, Animals and Life.
_ You could reply me that, well, if Human Life is "hostile" to them... What would we do ? And what would they try to do ? We can only answer by what we are, and by what OUR Human brains can understand.
But THIS is the same problem, AND IT IS A-FORCEORI VALID in reciprocity, for supposedly hypothetic non-human "Animals or Beasts" if they were trying to agress our Human Community...
Or else, 'blackwidow', they would have already totally and definitely finish with us all TOTALLY and definitely milleniums ago !. WHICH IS NOT THE CASE ! (Even if they had tried many many times, they never could !)
Let' s recumfort (y- &) ourselves (eventhough this is a POSSIBLE thing to happen, so must we keep vilgilant - not with Armies, Guns or and Weapons - even non conventional ones): Even if it, "they" was, were "composed" of some unknown Matter or Force, or like made of some "anti-matter" ( Would it be the case, that we must not give up and so=> doing this being the passive sheep, attracted like by some giant magnetic aimant to the chaos, we can only be capable to find some ways to avoid paniquing, and become their prays. ... And after that, complain that we are victims ? It is too easy to simulate ! No, we can ACT ! .
First Part of Philosophy is "Knowledge", the secons being "the Acting Part" (not letting the act(s) being done against the whole Humanity by just a few ones.) Nothing to do with our religions, as tey were esytablishe dor imposed by some extra-rare few manipulating "Elite" that can only be bad for all and bad for the Nature too, then..
Actually, no one can tell if such a Threat against Humanity is actual & immediately present here on Earth or, around it. We have Human brains, and : (Listen, for this is very important:=>) and "nothing of what has and is of a Human Nature, and what' s of the Nature we were born into, must stay unknown by any of us." The only problem is that our Political Leaders are NOT at themselves as largely widely "representative"" as the whole Humanity together (if it were,or when it will be), that they use and abuse in order to stupidly play - as if it is a Poker-Game or in some Chess Game, making the division reigning amongst us. Maybe THEY could be the ones who parasite the more the best commune Human Defense we could have against those "potential" enemies of Humanity.
The answer is another question:
Do we think that IT COULD BE THE CASE ? ...And "Who, or what ( if it were a robotic-software) say we promenade in the Park ?".. Best answer found was ever: "...Even in quistest moments", for the good, that we must want, or for the worst, when we are "depressed & divided"...For the rest, to making those hypothetic "enemies" out of service, if they are known enough by almost all of us Humans, and if it becomes obvious that it is bad services that they always gave us, then we must not be sorry, because if we are right to be sorry stepping on an ant, we don' t have to be sorry for eliminating some "hostile" and harmeful "creatures", even if they were that clever to have taken our "human" appearences after a long long period of time... One thing being excluded ( Read "the Astro-Physician Jean-Pierre Petit, Daniel Kunth - a friend of mine -, and Hubert Reeves - Amongst millions Human Beings who just have an intuitive notion that it is the way everything and the Whole will be so, and ca t be any "other-than-wise" (Oterwise being a bad term in this context.): It is excluded that we see in ANY FUTURE, GIANT ANTS or GIANT SPIDERS (For a very well known reason ...I am only authorized to give you an date: 1992), sorry for your "nickname only", OR therefore GIANT HORSEFLIES invading the Earth and eat all of us. It is excluded that there could be horrible giant monters in the outer Space and Cosmos, or in any Universe. But we are living in 2015 on Earth, we weren't born before, and who know(s) if precisely if we stupidly "biblically" (rigidity and Unique Thinking, cemened in papers, writings, on any solid "perene-for-the-Eternity" ground, saying to ourselves: "This thing has happened, SO, it will happen again, then we are VERY suicidal. And therefore, all dead soon, of course.
Maybe some "Governments" of us were, or still are trying stupid things, even seing that those solutions were never working good. or at the opposite, are want to avoid this, and reall y take care of ALL HUMANS, better than only "one specific people", ... or only one segragational "Community", even clever ("malins",mais "bêtes" comme leurs pieds), if not intelligent & spiritual ( or not positively-spirirual and doing good things for all, not ony for themselves, their own benefits counting, not caring too much about us all what is not them, and/or their Community(-ies), as the Humans are.
It' s going to be alright for all ( excepted the ones who' ve got a too much rigidity to keep the things
"as they are" (for their immediate interests - that change everyday !), in a hellish status-quo of our divides "Nations" or countries, too bad !) _Not our faults ! No scrupules no remorses ! They ALREADY had their 'N' ieth (Nièmes) chance(s).......
It' s going to be alright, "blackwidow" ...Are you determined to be with you or ... against us all ? (We ain't Mr. Bush, or some french or German past or present mad "Dictators", you know ...We are now almost Seven Billions against these kinds of "leaders" ). Onl crazy people try to "censure this internet" now getting all the "flies" we were out of the net (once built by military, then slaves of ONE minority), and freed from the cobweb that we are breaking ( we almost did it, some tiny (and therefore dangerous for each and all of us) minority being reluctant, to free ourselves !
It' s going to be alright, but about those, we must not be "emotional" anymore: They never were, regarding us been harmed ! (Too bad if they do not have the capacity of Humanism, It is NO question that we will have ANY COMPASSION for creatures who only know HOW to PROFIT of our compassion ! Only them would be excluded then. They can' make seven Billions Human Beings being keeping on being their slaves, neither obeying their lies anymore. Let's them momentarely with their delusion... If we can' t help them to leave us in Peace ...Gabiche, what it is to stop "being biblical", HollyOnePeoplical" gentile dear Cocquelicotte black widow, It would be mentally-ill & retardely childish to still believe in such retarded things and lies such as those "Dogmas", AND their liars, don' t you think, black widow ? Thanks for your attention & please excuse the typing-errors. We are all looking for someone on this club men search for women and women are supposed to search men. We are not here to ask ourselves such deep philosophical or esoterical questions. Men will have to stay always "ready", an women must all become nymphomaniac too when the moments are propice to "it".. And then everything wil be alright ! "Et les vaches & tous les autres animaux, (et donc comme tu dis, nous tous les humains) n' auront plus besoin de gardiens, surtout de ceux qui les tuent ensuite... s' ils savent se comporter sans jamais devenir, ni jamais re-devenir des gardiens à nouveau. And, Yes we CAN do that, yes we can, and yes we will ! After waht we can think of spirituality in sexuality at once. Because the two things are complementary, cine-qua-non, & necessary and sufficient. Any other questions are not of a "diet" neither of any "medicine" that anyone would need. And the rest doesn' t matter, mustn't matter to any of us, all together just LIVING IN PEACE, loving each other and one another, and "sharing he world" by some other than the ruins that "Money & Personal Ego-istic selfish Power" has provoked until now !
In simple words, if all the World agrees to criticize bitterly or oppose, (but a few psychopaths, even if they are sincere ( or naive ) and think they act good, or "for the Patry", obeying without discussing to criminal orders of their Hierarchy, not chosen by the people, at the head of some country) that millions military-warriors killers armed to the teeth with lethal weapons can NOT bring the famous "Security" thjey are talking about on our (...... non-interactive Television-Channels),TERRORIZING ALL CITIZENS EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY, or dozen-thousands of mad cops wanting to control everybody and all of us giving only harm, building retention unhuman camps to detain other Human Beings like them, cannot be good intentionned persons, - unconscient of the countries around are toatlly disagreeing with that politics, .... but are - or would be only risking major chaos and total insecurity FOR ALL, (including themselves ), some ... would have some reasons NOT to trust such a stupid system of "Order, whih would be THE disorder ! So, it is excluded that this could NOT be obviously the actual facts, as far as we all can see, it would be obvious too, that "If the Laws is injust for all, the only acceptable and tolerable Justice possible for doing good for all, IS then to disobey these (or this) Law."
And this,...the concerned Laws-Makers like it or not. .. or at least change those (or that one) for some much more just Law(s) for all !. See ? Too much easy to simulate doesn' t concern only women who, during sex, say they are satisfied in order to get a litle bit relief, freedom and satisfaction when the "captain(s)" is/are out of breathe, tired or stressed &(or) crashed under financial debts ! ! Merci bien, mais ce sera NON.
Alfosauruzz