Self Mastery

Within each one of us there is a master of the universe. Not the universe out there but the inner universe of our thoughts and feelings, attitudes and actions. Most people realise too late what awaits within and how valuable it is. For too long we allow ourselves to be distracted and bewitched by all that is happening outside. To be the master of your inner world is to be the master of your own destiny. Are you going to be the master or a slave?

Diamond Consciousness

When you look at the world through your physical eyes, you will see all the facets of our diversity: culture, race, personality, religion and so on. Seeing only through your physical eyes, it is easy to become stubborn and to try to prove yourself right. However where there is stubbornness there is no love. And trying to prove the self right is equally offensive.

A diamond will sparkle even in the dust; you do not ever need to prove that you are right. In the face of the dangers that come from seeing only with the physical eyes, always think: now is the time to go beyond all divisions, beyond all that limits us and our sense of self. Whatever the race, the religion, the class - our consciousness now has to go beyond all of that

Courage

Courage is taking a step forward into an area of difficulty without a solution in mind, trusting that whatever help you need will become available.

Choices

Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or [color=#FF4000]bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life.

Changing Times

It is wise to bend rather than to break. Those who change will get spiritual wisdom. Conversely, those who have wisdom will decide to change. Change is the first law of Nature. In fact, change is the mark of Time

Give Happiness

Great souls take advantage of every moment and every opportunity to give happiness to others through kindness in their thoughts; such souls are willing to overlook weaknesses and mistakes and have the desire to help everyone reach their potential.

Positive Versus Negative

Positive thinking and optimistic outlook will never produce bad results. Negative thinking and pessimistic approach will never produce good results. Positive thinkers will never fail. Negative thinkers will never succeed.

Enthusiasm

Without enthusiasm life becomes a dry and tasteless experience. Anyone can become enthusiastic for a little while but to keep enthusiasm steadily flowing through our life is a great art. However, the secret is remarkably simple: live in a state of appreciation.

Appreciate the special qualities within everyone; appreciate the wonder of nature and give thanks to the cycle of life and everyone's contribution to it, Enthusiasm is infectious especially when it is based on an appreciation of, and love for, life itself.

The Final Analysis

People are often unreasonable, self-centred: Forgive them anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you, but be honest anyway. What you spend years to build, someone could destroy overnight. Build anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. You see, in the final analysis it is between you and God; it never was between you and them anyway.

Self-control

Self-control is not about surpressing emotions or tolerating the pressure of circumstances. Self-control is to be the creator of your thoughts and feelings, to be creative and find new answers. This helps you to remain calm and cool.

Silence calms your heart

It is a balm that heals the wounds of the soul. It strengthens the spirit and takes you to a world without sound where peace reigns.

A World of Peace

Your thoughts guide you to your destiny. If you always think the same you will always get to the same place. Think in a new way and you will be a new person. Give happiness to all and you will live in peace. Create peace in your mind and you will create a world of peace around you.

Sparkle of Spiritual Wealth

Every frown line is a sign of the attitude we bring to our relations with the world and those around us. I will let my face express my spiritual attainments today - my peace, happiness, knowledge and joy. When the sparkle of all this spiritual wealth is visible to all, everyone benefits.

Calming The Mind

Don't give your mind permission to get disturbed. A disturbed mind is easily influenced. This will cost you your peace. Learn to maintain your peace by freeing yourself from attachments. Competing or comparing yourself with others will not allow you to focus inwards. An inner focus allows you to keep your eye on your higher self. Remember your original nature. It allows you to forge a link with the Divine. Then it becomes easy to recognise useless thoughts and replace them with a spiritual perspective. A calm mind is not just peaceful, it is focused, self-directing and Divine.

Co-operate with good wishes and pure feelings

The best way to co-operate is to use the energy of the mind to create good wishes and pure feelings towards others and for the success of a task. When I co-operate with others in this way, I will receive their co-operation when I need it most.

Be Here Now

The past is history, so let it go. The future is a mystery, so let it come. The present is a gift – be truly in the present today and release all your fears (based on the past) and your worries (imagined futures) – this is the work of someone who truly wants to awaken, and break free from the anchors and burdens of dead yesterdays and speculative tomorrows. Be here now they say, easier said than done, I hear you say. But no one can stop us, except for ourselves. There is only now – everything else is avoidance.

Power

When I combine the power of self-belief with pure motives there is very little I cannot achieve. Using the power wisely to bring benefit to everyone in my life, I can rest assured that everything I need will steadily flow my way.

It is said that rest is best

Imagine an ocean of peace and silence and plunge into it. Let your mind relax and enjoy moments of tranquility. Free yourself from wasteful thoughts.

This is the best type of rest.

The Peacemaker

The first lesson on the path of becoming a peacemaker is to stop being at war with myself. It is only when the turbulence of my mind ceases that I can begin to make peace with the world.

Scattered Thoughts

Uncontrolled, scattered thoughts are like a speeding car. Unless you brake you'll crash. We need to put on the brakes if our minds are to work naturally. A natural mind is peaceful and a peaceful mind brings clarity.

Good Vibrations

Every thought creates vibrations. Vibrations are like sound waves or radiations. No obstacles, no hurdles can stop them.

Start each day by creating and nurturing good vibrations within, this will then silently touch everyone I come into contact with.

Shake Hands

In the moment of shaking the hand of another, not only are we participating in a universal greeting, but we are acknowledging we are all connected in the game of life together. For what is life but a series of meetings, a gentle sequence of connectings! The touch of hands is a reminder of our unity, the squeeze of a hand says we care, and the shaking of hands says we are celebrating being together. What are we saying when our touch is too cold, our squeeze too firm or too soft, or our shake too limp? Sometimes words are inadequate, or just too difficult. Which is why we can always say with our hand what is in our heart. If you are not ready to look directly into your heart, but you'd like an idea of what's there, be aware of your hand when you next put it forward for a shake!

Lucky Day

Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day.

Remaining focused

Many of us have the tendency to postpone even the most important things to the last moment. We assume we will be able to get things done later. But sometimes the unexpected intervenes and everything collapses under the added strain.

When I remain focused I am able to prioritize. I understand that small tasks can be as important as the larger ones, and I make sure I get them done at the right time. I make sure I leave time for the unexpected, too. This lifts the pressure and allows me to give my best in every situation.

Caring Heart

I express my care and concern by responding to situations with a cool head and to people with a warm heart. If I remain aware that as fellow human beings we are all part of one family, and that even the smallest of gestures can make a difference in people's lives, I am always blessed with a caring heart. It takes so little to show that I care yet it can mean so much.

Create Continuously

Every day is an opportunity to be creative - the canvas is your mind, the brushes and colours are your thoughts and feelings, the panorama is your story, the complete picture is a work of art called, 'my life'.Be careful what you put on the canvas of your mind today - it matters.

Expectations

Some of us spend our lives watching others doing and achieving, and from these images we build such high expectations of our own life, and then sit around feeling utterly powerless in our attempts to meet these expectations. That powerlessness becomes hopelessness and hopelessness becomes depression. If we can just see this process and release these expectations. If we can at least be detached from any expectations, we will get back some of our inner power and self motivation
Thought Power

Spiritual knowledge is like a sieve through which we can filter out the untrue. Running our thoughts through it constantly ensures that we are heading in the right direction.

When thoughts are brought into action, they can be seen immediately. When the mind is filled with virtues, they will be revealed in our actions. By elevating our thoughts, we can literally end up purifying the self, inspiring others to do likewise. Our life will be the inspiration for them to change. There won’t even be the need to say anything.

Our vibrations of pure thought can reach out and touch the whole world. Our very life can do the work of a lighthouse.

Wise Soul

A wise soul opens the window to the future by closing the doors to the past.

Forgiving

See beyond immediate circumstances. Clear the decks of old grievances, become free from outdated thinking. Learn from past experiences and move on by tapping inner sources of self-worth and humility. Valuing honesty and commitment, softly let go and enable others to change. There are new horizons, new growth, a new lease of life.

The Spiritual Aspect Of Healthcare

Silence, happiness, love and blessings are important aspects. Happiness leads to good health. It is only you who can give this medicine to yourself. Some bring illness to themselves through anger, greed, unfullfilled desires, expectations, suppression of feelings and relationships not based on true love. Look in your heart, you will know where your illness comes from.

There are three ingredients for a long and healthy life: live with attention but without worry; use time in a worthwhile way; keep your thoughts pure, positive and filled with strength.

Contentment

Contentment is like an underground river whose course just cannot be daunted. On the surface, people are stamping, pushing, pulling; the ground is cracking or left derelict but underneath the river is flowing, even if at some point it is only a trickle in the darkness.

Ego Destroys Love

The difficulty with ego is that it is deeply concealed. Most of us don’t even know we have it. Ego destroys love. It destroys the ability to learn, so there is no more give and take. No more love. We go through many kinds of situations all day long so we should make sure we don’t stop exchanging love. Ego can be overcome by developing humility. If we don't know how to bow love finishes.

The first step

Don't let the distance to be travelled deter you from the first step

On Responsibilities

If you take your responsibilities not as a burden but as a game, you will play with them with lightness and cheer.
Self Manage

There is a huge hole in the heart of all our educations. It is where the skills and abilities of self-management should be. No one teaches us how to manage our thoughts, feelings, attitudes and behaviour, so we find it hard to manage the four Rs – relationships, roles, responsibilities and resources. So let’s get started. Consciously choose the quality of your thoughts today – accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative and clean up the waste. Everything, which means everything in your life, begins with your thoughts.

Big And Generous Hearts

The qualities of love, mercy and generosity are known as having a big heart. To have a big heart means to feel everyone belonging to you. A big heart flourishes with success in body, mind, wealth and relationships. Those who have small hearts have to work hard and experience less success. Those with big and generous hearts are loved by all.

Principle of Pure Love

If we obey the principle of pure love, our life will always go in the right direction. Altruistic and unconditional love is pure and comes from our inner truth. When we are obedient to that inner truth, our life becomes a joyful dance.
The Power of Co-operation

No matter how capable, talented, efficient or extraordinary an individual may be, without co-operation from others, no single person can develop their personal skills. Neither can we implement a task without the assistance of a parent, a teacher, or mentor. For example, an actor or singer needs musicians, producers and directors and especially an audience in order to express themselves successfully, despite their innate capacity for creativity and entertaining others. Being able to appreciate the contribution of others and being open to that influence always facilitates the fulfilment of task or a talent.

It is said that even God - as powerful as God is- cannot accomplish a divine task without the assistance of His angels.

Focus On The Good

Find at least one good quality in everyone, no matter how many defects are visible to you. The more you focus on the good, the more power you give to people, the sooner they will be able to change.

In the library of your mind

Have you ever wondered why libraries have special atmospheres? They are places where many congregate but where silence is the code. Quietness in an atmosphere means there is the presence of quiet minds, and quiet minds are not only relaxed, they can concentrate easily and create more freely.

Imagine you are in the library of your mind, browsing the accumulated wisdom on the shelves of your life - listen to the silence, be aware of the stillness. Now you can really listen. Now you can really hear. Now you can really think. Now you can create. And behold, you are an artist. Did you not know that silence and creativity are lovers?

Understanding Misunderstandings

Most people don’t understand themselves or others. we need to make time for this. We get too impatient. Very often, because we are not willing to take this time, misunderstandings continue.

We don’t take time to listen to someone quietly and try to understand them. Then we start inventing things about them, because we simply haven’t taken the time to understand.

Love Has Many Faces

Love can never be exclusive. The sun does not choose to shine on some flowers in the garden and not others. Love is inclusive and has many faces - caring, listening, sharing from the heart, just accepting someone for what they are right now, are all acts of love, as long as you seek nothing in return.

It all starts with acceptance of yourself - you're just fine as you are right now, warts and all. It's not that you will stay that way for ever - but you might, if you don't accept. The secret key to the greatest door called love is acceptance. First your self, then others (especially the ones you currently resist) and eventually ...all.

The Wonder of Silence

The disease of anger needs the medicine of tolerance; the pain of disappointment needs the medicine of hope; the violence of revenge and spite needs forgiveness; fear needs courage, ego needs self-respect.

Through inner silence we receive the strength to heal.