what time works best for you for brunch?

Poll ended at 20.06.2012, 15:12

10 a.m.
No votes
10:30 a.m
No votes
11:00 a.m.
100%
Other   
No votes
Total votes : 2

For those of us living in the city of Toronto (Ontario, Canada) or there abouts:
I would like to start a once a month Saturday morning brunch group starting with a few of the excellent brunch spots along Queen Street west. Brunch spots would be easily accessible by TTC.
Saturday Brunch is such a great way to start the weekend.
Having been a member of some very nice brunch groups over the years, it has been my experience that keeping the groups small and open to, say 8 to 10 people, works best for conversation and really getting to know each other. This is a really pleasant, casual, moderate cost way to socialize. An enjoyable start to the weekend for men and women alike.

For anyone out there who may be interested in participating I would love to hear from you. Most restaurants now have decent websites with menus posted so it should be easy to coordinate this in a very simple and sensible way including a URL link to the first destination.

thanks much for reading
hope we can kick this off soon.
smiles
TrinityBellwoods
I could be persuaded to attend and meet some of the other members from the GTA. Keep  me posted. One of my sons lives in the general are and I am sure he could recommend a couple of places as well.  

I would like to start a once a month Saturday morning brunch group starting with a few of the excellent brunch spots along Queen Street west. Brunch spots would be easily accessible by TTC.
Saturday Brunch is such a great way to start the weekend.
Having been a member of some very nice brunch groups over the years, it has been my experience that keeping the groups small and open to, say 8 to 10 people, works best for conversation and really getting to know each other. This is a really pleasant, casual, moderate cost way to socialize. An enjoyable start to the weekend for men and women alike.

For anyone out there who may be interested in participating I would love to hear from you. Most restaurants now have decent websites with menus posted so it should be easy to coordinate this in a very simple and sensible way including a URL link to the first destination.

thanks much for reading
hope we can kick this off soon.
smiles
TrinityBellwoods[/quote]
  Hi Country Joe. Too bad about the 'no fish'.  My heart still goes pitter.patter at the sound of that good ol' days music!  anyway, so glad to hear that it won't take much arm twisting to gain the pleasure of your compny at brunch. The first date will be Sat. July  14th.  I will post the time and place in the next couple of days once I have reservations confirmed.  Thank you so much for your interest and welcome to the Brunch Group!
P.S. I would love to hear what you son suggests! 
Details will be posted soon! Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone!
The first date will be Saturday, July 14 at 11:00 am.   The location will be posted shortly.   I will individually message all those who express interest so that you can confirm and have an opportunity to ask questions.  
Cheers and here's to happy brunching and new friends!
YAY summer!  
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Menu: http://nyood.ca/menu/

I chose this location for its nice atmosphere and the table arrangements which tend to be suited to conversation. Also because the front of the restaurant is open to the street when the weather is good.
Their Saturday brunch menu is simple and reasonable. No confusing 1000 choices. Just a short list of nice things to eat.
I have optimistically made reservations for 8. Please, please RSVP either to my personal mail or via this post so that I can adjust the reservation as necessary. I will do my best to accommodate last minute requests but if the restaurant cannot accommodate then this may not be possible.
I will confirm your spot with a personal message, including any additional details you may need. Please feel free to ask questions.
BONUS ACTIVITY: The Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art MOCCA http://www.mocca.ca/ is a very short walk from our restaurant. For those interested I would be happy to join you for a walk along the street and a tour of the museum. This is a very small museum so it is not a very time consuming thing to go through it, depending on how much you like to dwell on any particular installation. It is free but they ask for a pay what you can to gain entrance. If you have taken time to travel into the city for our brunch it may be worth your while to see the museum.
Again, please don’t hesitate to message me personally if you would like to ask questions or get more information as it relates directly to you.
Happy Brunching and New Friends!