Very true, there can be no love without trust. It is the hardest thing to find and the easiest to break, But more importantly, as was said earlier, we have to continue to hope that one day we will experience it again and cherish it even more so.
wine2night wrote: How do you learn to trust again after a breakup?
I was married for 9 years, had 3 children. He started having internet flings, and actually invited one woman to our home for a few days. They even had the nerve to play footsie with each other right in front of me. Anyway, after that, and some physical abuse, I took the 3 kids and left. Focused on myself and the kids for a few years, and eventually met someone and fell hard. He was amazing. We got along so well together, seemed like a perfect couple. We lived together for 12 years. I kicked him out this past January after I find out he had been seeing his ex-wife. He had been seeing her for over a year. All the time he's seeing her, he's telling me how much he hates her, and how much he loves me. I was so hurt that he cheated, and lied, and everything else that goes along with cheating.
Right now I have no desire to love anyone again. I don't want to be alone the rest of my life, but I don't want love. I feel like I will never trust anyone again. How do you trust again? I sure don't want to be hurt again and the easiest way seems to be to not let anyone close enough. I don't miss him, but I am very lonely and sad at times. Is this it?

what are you lonely for? why do you choose to be sad?do you think you will create the same in the future?..you will if you base it on the past...change a belief..that will change your future
Some people have a hard time letting go of their past . Why cry over a spilled milk ? The only way to mend a broken heart is to have another heart !