Anyone planning an upcoming cruise or group travel?
I love cruising and can't wait for the ships to start sailing again. The pandemic has frightened a lot of people but I'm sure the industry is adjusting and adapting new procedures to keep everyone safe.
I've never been on a cruise because I'm afraid of the sea. But things have already improved, and people can travel more freely than last year. Of course, in compliance with all the rules. I was in Europe this fall. I chose Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Germany. All countries impressed me with their beauty. But Germany in particular, because it has some beautiful tourist spots. One of them is the neuschwanstein castle tour, one of the most beautiful castles in the world.
Hi Ladykym11

I am planning a group trip to Iceland next year. Would this be of interest to you?
sharra wrote: Hi Ladykym11

I am planning a group trip to Iceland next year. Would this be of interest to you?

Ladykym is a former member, meaning she left the club and cannot see this!
Hello Everyone

I am also interested in a cruise or travel companion. Anywhere in the world is possible or a cruise from a port on the east coast would be fine. If you have any interest in travel please get back to me and we can possibly work it out. Have a good day.

Tom
Hi Tom

I am planning a group trip for solo travelers. That means you will be part of a group, enjoy single accommodations and have company for meals. Does this interest you?