hi all,
some of you will know me others won't :lol:
for those that don't I used to be on here most nights for a while then I met someone ....would you believe it started with just a smile.... yes a simple smile sent to me..... someone i'd not met in the chat room sent me a smile replying to that smile changed my life :D
We started talking and soon realised we had a lot in common ... I like breathing and so does she lol
seriously there are a lot of things we agreed on even from the early chats. soooo we decided after chatting for a while to meet that was just over a year ago!!!! now I would like to announce to my friends and those that wonder if chatting online can lead anywhere that I asked her to marry me and she said yes!!!! (those that know me will be asking "is she mad???" ) so the dates been set 7/7/2018 i'm afraid I don't get into chat much now as life gets in the way but thought it was only right that I give credit where it's due thank you 50+ without you i'd never have met her. Special thanks to Graham1
hope i'm still welcome to pop in now and then
thank's
love you all
Paul
Oh my Paul,, you were (when you didn't come in for awhile) and still are a fav of mine,,, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking glad you met her!!!! I wish you and her both the best of happiness, love and companionship.. you deserve it....You know that we are expecting wedding pics????? AND pics of you and her together before the blessed day...I can imagine your smile right now,, and makes me smile and thank you...

Uhoh,, does Sapph know?? lol

Always
Sylvia
Congratulations--what a wonderful story! Wishing you both the best and MUCH LOVE!
Paul congratulations it was nice to hear and wish you both all the happiness love and beautiful life ahead.
I have learn about this relationship of husband and wife is
"TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER THAN OWNING"
Because once you understand the person than you know everything about him or her and that helps to keep the relation strong and everlasting.
take care and all the best
drifter59 wrote: hi all,
some of you will know me others won't :lol:
for those that don't I used to be on here most nights for a while then I met someone ....would you believe it started with just a smile.... yes a simple smile sent to me..... someone i'd not met in the chat room sent me a smile replying to that smile changed my life :D
We started talking and soon realised we had a lot in common ... I like breathing and so does she lol
seriously there are a lot of things we agreed on even from the early chats. soooo we decided after chatting for a while to meet that was just over a year ago!!!! now I would like to announce to my friends and those that wonder if chatting online can lead anywhere that I asked her to marry me and she said yes!!!! (those that know me will be asking "is she mad???" ) so the dates been set 7/7/2018 i'm afraid I don't get into chat much now as life gets in the way but thought it was only right that I give credit where it's due thank you 50+ without you i'd never have met her. Special thanks to Graham1
hope i'm still welcome to pop in now and then
thank's
love you all
Paul

That's great news Paul and congratulations to you both from me and the club. I hope you can pop in now and then to say hi to the many friends you made here; maybe have a go at the quiz as you're quite good at trivia! I also hope you can share some photos of the big day as I know some of the ladies will be wondering if you will wear your kilt! :lol:
Never met you drifter, but I wish you all the best. It is great to hear you met on here and have such a happy ending. You will inspire many hopefuls. May all yours and hers dreams come true..
Polarqueen  
Hi Paul

I am so happy for you. Please don't forget to send the pictures. I hope you come into chat once in a while so we can congratulate you more in person kind of lol.

Jersyangel
Congratulations, to one of my favourite chat people. I'm so very, very pleased for you. Awesome news.
WOW I am so very very pleased so very very pleased. You deserve the most beautiful of lives but alas, you will be missed in chat. Please pop in if you are ever bored, (which I doubt you will be) and say hi....blessings to you both....Fern
Drifter (Paul)

I am so thrilled that your getting married! I wish you and yours nothing but happiness you deserve it. You are one of the nicest people. Please share your marriage pictures with us and drop in once in awhile.

Sincerely,

Patty :wink:
we would both like to thank you all for your good wishes xx
No kilt this time sorry lol
we will post pic's as requested
thank you again
love
Paul & Chris xxx
Hey Drifter, Congratz man, and to Chris, tho i dont know if we ever spoke,
That does not matter, Great news and again, Best Wishes.
Hi Drift,
Congrats, such a great news. You both deserve this kind of "love story".
Hugs
MrsIppi
Congratulations!