I've been dieting, well not really dieting as diets don't work, so I've been eating more sensibly.

tuna in a pita with romaine lettuce

Danane 0% fat cherry yogurt.

what did you have?
Last night I had grilled steak with new potatoes cooked in foil in the oven and tossed salad. Then Greek yoghurt with red grapes.
Graham1 wrote: Last night I had grilled steak with new potatoes cooked in foil in the oven and tossed salad. Then Greek yoghurt with red grapes.

That sounds delicious Graham! :D
You're making me hungry at bedtime, so I had a frozen dinner last night - topped off by a piece of pizza for a later snack - tonight was better - stir fry followed by raisin bran muffin - not too healthy, but it just has to do for now.
Firefly64 wrote: You're making me hungry at bedtime, so I had a frozen dinner last night - topped off by a piece of pizza for a later snack - tonight was better - stir fry followed by raisin bran muffin - not too healthy, but it just has to do for now.

We don't always have time to eat right, no biggy!

stir fry is good and pizza sounds yummy!

I had oatmeal and brown toast last night.
cauliflower curry, lentil soup, rice(I am a vegetarian) :( :)
I don't think I've had a vegetable I didn't like, but I do add meat to my meals.

Last night I had a burger, poutine and an apple pie at Burger King - will start cooking again eventually but for now, while in start up mode in this job, it will be the easiest thing I can get my hands on.
What did I have for dinner, last night?
Well. Lets just say, when I opened the freezer door to find something. There was Polar bear glaring at me.

Mike
I had Birds Eye Cod in Garlic Butter, Mash and creamed Spinach.

Dessert a slice of Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Low Sugar Banana, walnut and sultana bread,
heated in the microwave with some low sugar custard.

David
Last night I had a cheese, spring onion and dill frittata with tossed salad and ciabatta bread. Then grapes, melon and vanilla yoghurt
MY  SON  TOOK  ME  OUT  TO  THE  SWISS  CHALET  RESTAURANT  

:D :D