Hi i am new on here and decided to share my views on this forum , Well i feel this is a very nice platform for some of us who are really not bold enough to speak out .. I had this issue with my separated husband and , i really felt he still thinks we are leaving in the stone age where by a lady or a woman has to make sure she serves the man .. I tried to explain to my ex that , things have changed and currently we are leaving in a world where both have the right to decide .... So i will like to put this across so we all can share and deliberate about it ..
sherry33 wrote: Hi i am new on here and decided to share my views on this forum , Well i feel this is a very nice platform for some of us who are really not bold enough to speak out .. I had this issue with my separated husband and , i really felt he still thinks we are leaving in the stone age where by a lady or a woman has to make sure she serves the man .. I tried to explain to my ex that , things have changed and currently we are leaving in a world where both have the right to decide .... So i will like to put this across so we all can share and deliberate about it ..

I feel it is more about the people than the times. My parents were married in 1926 and they always behaved as an equal couple, as did my wife and I when we married in 1976. There are some people who prefer a relationship to be led by the man and also some like a female led relationship. I think equal is best!
The woman has to serve the man?! I didn't think I still had to read such nonsense :wink:
I demand that the woman serve me (whenever we're playing tennis and it's her turn to serve)

:D
Good save
Graham,

I agree whole-heartedly. All marriages should be equal in showing how much you love and care for one another. Sadly, this world has become egoistic in behavior.

Thank goodness I grew up with a family that was egoistic and I fought against it. I realized early in life that it doesn't work. Altruistic is the best for everyone involved.
That settles it. I'm going down to the Social Security office and change my name to Al Troowizstick :D