Wow, It seems like you are re-writing it ,not just translating it. thank you so much. Sr.
It may take you too much time. I feel sorry about posting it here now.
After I wrote the Chinese version, I tried to translate to English. I failed because many idioms and poems or expression can not be translated, even the way of describing or metaphor are hard to be translated.
So I tried to convert it to English under my very limited skills.
PS: Mr. Candlefish, "Platonic" in Chinese culture is still a romantic relationship. people consider it as a soul mate-----pure spiritual or emotional attraction or connection. the majority consider that It usually last longer than physical attraction. It is different from general friend.

If people don't have any inner connection, we call them close friends or good friends
roamingcloud wrote: PS: Mr. Candlefish, "Platonic" in Chinese culture is still a romantic relationship. people consider it as a soul mate-----pure spiritual or emotional attraction or connection. the majority consider that It usually last longer than physical attraction. It is different from general friend.

If people don't have any inner connection, we call them close friends or good friends

Hi Cloud, the modern meaning of 'Platonic' in English, is friendship's love that is free of sensual desire. However, the word itself has come to be applied to a relationship between a man and a woman only, that does not include any sexual tendencies. In it's beginnings, the etymology stems from the Greek Plato who applied it to his relationships with other men.

I'm struggling to connect the second part of your writings to the first that I have already written. Please let me know if I am keeping your thoughts intact.
honestly speaking, it is little different from my thoughts or the way of describing or the emotional sense. That is why I used the word --rewriting. :)

Please don't continue on struggling. I knew the feelings of struggling on translating from my original Chinese writing :D :D :D

I should learn English step by step from chitchat to learn a basic talking and writing.
Then creating writing.
roamingcloud wrote: honestly speaking, it is little different from my thoughts or the way of describing or the emotional sense. That is why I used the word --rewriting. :)

Please don't continue on struggling. I knew the feelings of struggling on translating from my original Chinese writing :D :D :D

I should learn English step by step from chitchat to learn a basic talking and writing.
Then creating writing.

Not a problem....have fun
thank you so much Mr. Candlefish.
your rewriting is much better than my original piece.
Do you have your blog?
Candlefish wrote:
[u]Awakening to Spring's
[color=#0040FF]The title "walk in to spring color" referred to the focus of the park color in the main description of my writing piece, especially on the feeling of flower in the park and the feeling of embracing by the beautiful color of the spring. I want to express my feeling to the spring from focusing on describing the color to gave reader a impression of the spring. When I wrote the original piece, I mainly described what color I saw not what flowers or what trees I saw or felt even thought I knew what flowers or trees I were describing." It seems like the way of drawing a impressionistic painters. I used the word "walk into" for emphasizing my sighing with deep emotion. If I understand correctly, the Awakening to me seems less depth of the feelings and didn't fully show the sight of standing in the middle of the park myself and only one person in the whole park. When I read your title, I was thinking you changed the theme a little bit of my essay. Then the writing focus may be changed in some way. I spent half an hour to decide the title at the beginning because the different title may lead different focus on writing. If the title is " awakening the spring", I would write differently since the focus has to be different-----the focus of the whole essay should be on a big picture of spring. I think-----A girly thoughts :)

Spring had been searching for us, since last she left. She walked softly...gently, from Winter's last dark night...breaking the morning's mist.
Searching----this ward changed a lot of the fact in later paragraphs. Since my very busy life, I didn't aware about spring until the big tulip color bank hit my eyes. It was even too late for Awakening the spring to me. :)
That the first paragraph I wrote is trying to state the fact that the spring came to us for a while but I didn't aware of her.

Trailing the Sunrise, she introduced anew, her mountains, her rivers...our cities, towns and villages, the Rosy Dawn that she had saved, to refresh our vision...

I like your description here. It is much much better than mine :D :!: and thumb up

Spring, the annual repeat of life.

Our lives are busier than when last we saw that Rosy Dawn, Spring approaches...Yet, I look without seeing, I feel, without fascination. Life's bustling gradually numb's my feelings, my emotions, I think... even my heart.

Then, this Rosy Dawn, this spectacle, this riot in brightness, invade's my eyes to make anew my vision, 'til now, void of colour...void of tears...devoid of JOY.

This Rosy Dawn has had me wrapped, in hibernation, awaiting Spring.
[/color]

This text is an attempt in the ongoing translation of 'Roamingcloud's" original work..
Mr. Candlefish, I didn't change the first part color to blue, please read here

The title "walk in to spring color" referred to the focus of the park color in the main description of my writing piece, especially on the feeling of flower in the park and the feeling of embracing by the beautiful color of the spring. I want to express my feeling to the spring from focusing on describing the color to give reader a impression of the spring.

When I wrote the original piece, I mainly described what color I saw not what flowers or what trees I saw or felt even thought I knew what flowers or trees I were describing." It seems like the way of drawing a impressionistic painters. I used the word "walk into" for emphasizing my sighing with deep emotion.

If I understand correctly, the Awakening to me seems less depth of the feelings and didn't fully show the sight of standing in the middle of the park myself and only one person in the whole park. When I read your title, I was thinking that you changed the theme a little bit of my essay. Then the writing focus may be changed in some way.

I spent half an hour to decide the title at the beginning because the different title may lead different focus on writing. If the title is " awakening the spring", I would write differently since the focus has to be different-----the focus of the whole essay should be on a big picture of spring. I think-----A girly thoughts :)
"Spring had been searching for us, since last she left."
sorry, I guess I misunderstood the meaning of this sentence. I thought you were saying that we have been searching spring since last she left.

I read again and figured out that I might misunderstood "for us" as "by us".
I guess you are saying that spring took the action of searching. I apologize.
Spring had been coming to us for a long time. She walked gently and softly into the dark night, breaking the morning mist, chasing the rosy dawn, trailing the sunset, traveling through the mountains and rivers, drifting across the cities, towns and villages, pressing close to our vision and approaching into our life. . .

This paragraph is expressing that spring likes wind to reach and cover every where. :D
crasylady wrote: True love is when you would give your life for the other person.

I only joined this site recently and I know its so long ago that you posted but if you define your love as giving your life for the other person....then you found a strong love and commitment. I believe for myself though that love comes in all variations....I guess I thought of love as a deep affection for one another with great conviction; but honestly I don't think I really achieved that love in my previous relationship. The deep affection for someone who you love with great feelings of passion I never witnessed this kind of tenderness ever not even in my family home....all I saw was turmoil so love wasn't shown much growing up and I have to say as a result I would of been a product of my own environment.  If your not shown love then honestly how can one really capture the true essence of love itself....my perception of love is murky with many factors surrounding this tangible thing called LOVE. .....

Although I want to take something from this quote and apply it to any future relationship... "Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending " ~ Carl Bard ~

My future relationship/s can have hope and for me to be able to achieve a full understanding and appreciation for love to become the best person I can be with my future partner. As long as two people can make each other happy and we are happy then love can be achieved. Happiness is in the heart and with this ecstasy we can work towards Love... anything is possible!  (My opinion) Thanks.