I wonder what is the difference between a friendship and a relationship...   For me a friend is a friend, nothing to do with a relationship...    :roll:  Am I wrong...   
for me:
Friends are the people who caring each other but not involve in the personal life and internal feelings. :D
relationship are people caring each other and tend to involve to their personal life.

friendship is less close than relationship.

For example: If you go out at night, someone calls you and you tell him that you are outside. they may or may not care where you are and if you are save enough but not bother to ask in details. those are friends.(not including random calls :D )
If you go out at night, someone calls you and you tell them that you are outside, he may worry about your safety and ask detailed info about your location... this is relationship. :D

hope I said it clearly. :)
Thank you so much Roamingcloud.  Yes, you said it clearly, thanks.  It is always nice to know other thoughts about it.   :)  By the way your English writing is very good, more better than me ... :D  
Chokko, thank you.

Your English is way better than mine. I have a less vocabulary. this is my very weak part. I know.

Let's become a English learning partner. :)
Thank you so much Roamingcloud.   English learning partner, it would be nice...but I am a French speaker.   :D    :D   
hi, Dear Chokko, I knew your first language is French.
Because I knew both of us want to improve our English, I thought we can encourage and support each other to keep learning. :)
Oh...   :)   Sure Roamingcloud, we can encourage and support each other to keep learning.   I am learning English a little bit every day online.   I am helping some people to learn French writing online, so they help me to learn English writing.  I think they had a lot of patience with me...    :D   You need to learn a little bit every day, even if it is only ten minutes.   You have to write and also to talk loud every day.   Try also to watch movies with subtitles, listen to music with lyrics and try to sing...   I am better in writing than speaking.    :)  
To me friendship is one of the main ingredients to any kind of relationship, but that is only my opinion x
morton1 wrote: To me friendship is one of the main ingredients to any kind of relationship, but that is only my opinion x

I seconf that opinon so it must be true. LOL
NES2013 wrote:
morton1 wrote: To me friendship is one of the main ingredients to any kind of relationship, but that is only my opinion x

so am not crazy then  :lol:
No, you are not crazy Morton...     :)
morton1 wrote:
NES2013 wrote:

so am not crazy then  :lol:

Aww Mort, you never crazy... you are to lovely to be crazy :)
Morton , i so agree.....The way i see it.......both are a relationships its just that the degree is much different~one is much like wading in the kiddy end of the pool  more precisely called a friendship the other is  in the deep end,same water but your in it over your head and you may well play,or sink or swim,depending on your desire and level of commitment to the relationship as well as to each other. I only wish in real life there would be a life guard to jump in and pull us out when we get into trouble,but alas we are so very much on our own .. :? .
There is always a life guard on duty , they hide their job title under another job title called  ' Friend ' . A good friend will listen and provide the occasional good advice as they in all likelyhood been through it.
Friendship is a relationship which does not include a sexual partnering. Although some say they can be friends and have sex too. I find that doesn't work as one usually wants a 'relationship' more than the other.
In friendship, you care about the other person and want good things to happen for that friend. You enjoy each others company and are there for them when they need you. You are willing to lend a helping hand, whether it's emotional (you'd be a good listener), physical help, financial even.

To me, a love relationship includes a sexual nature, however, there are some love relationships which are platonic. And a love relationship usually has all the same attributes a friendship has.