Here's something I found that I thought may be interesting to share. Lots of different ones out there, but I thought if we all take the same one it may offer up some interesting discussion. I'm choosing to reveal my answers, but of course that's entirely up to each individual. However, posting your answers may also conjure up more conversation in the thread.

Here are my personal answers to each question

1. Communication
2. Sexy Eyes
3. The Rocky Mountains
4. Deep
5. Spaghetti
6. Dishonesty
7. Sex

The quiz and the questions can be found here:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/w ... ctual-type

My Results

You got: The Creative Type

You like someone with an expansive mind, but it also doesn’t hurt if they’re fiiine. Nothing turns you on more than someone who is expressive and knows a thing or two about the arts. For you, brains and creativity are the ultimate turn on.
Hey Jay, I took it and the results were,, hhmmmmmm...
1-trust
2-sexy eyes
3-fjords of norway
4-reserved
5-fondue
6-dishonesty
7-food

You got: The Total Babe
You love have someone who is easy on the eyes. You are a connoisseur of beauty and you know exactly what you want. Eye candy makes you feel dandy.

Don't know about the "babe" part, oh my

Can't wait to see the results of others !
lol, The Total Babe :)

Thanks for taking the quiz, BW. My results weren't quite true to what I imagine as my type either. I like 'em smart, but they don't necessarily have to be fiiiiine and artistically creative, lol.

This is kinda fun.

wait....did you just pick food as your last answer? :P
Dang it J,,,,

eating good, healthy food when you are hungry, not when you are not, nurtures the body and brain. ergo,,,happy brain, happy body, happy feelings,, wanting to share them with someone and what better way than making love with your mate at the time to top it all off? if you have sex all the time sans feeding healthy i would think you would tend to slack off on the needed nutriments for the body, soul and mind ? just my opinion.. but throw in some coors light,,,,,goodbye food,, hello sex !!! kidding,, kinda,, LMFAO
Sylvia
Well Sylvia, I took the quiz again. Just for fun, this time I decided to answer the questions completely opposite of how I would normally answer them:

1. Sexual Chemistry
2. Clear Skin
3. Hindu Kush
4. Social
5. Sushi
6. Aloofness
7. Food

My Results:

You got: Mr./ Mrs Perfect

You like someone that truly has is all. You need someone who is well rounded in all aspects of life. When it comes to looks and personality, only perfection receives your affection.

lol :roll:
Hi,
Hahaha I took it too, was fun.... Different answers but the same result as BW   8)   

1. Communication
2. Sexy eyes
3. The Himalayas
4. Reserved
5. Tacos
6. Selfishness
7. Sex

fun quiz:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/w ... bfX43EQOv7

1.Compromise
2. Bright smile
3. The Fjords of Norway
4. Reserved (at first...was shy when young)
5, Steak
6. bad manners
7. good sex

Creative rype....I like someone with an expansive mind, but it also does not hurt if they are fine.
Nothing turns me on more than a person who is expressive and knows a thing or two. Brains and creativity are the ultimate turn on.

I'd say the quiz did a good job...(smiles)
Thanks for taking this quiz, ladies. Just a little fun here.

Mrs, where are your results? :)

- Edit

oops, never mind, lol, I reread your post. :)
OK keep seeing it so couldn't resist...

1. Trust
2. Sexy eyes (who on earth would go for eyebrows!!)
3. Fjords of Norway (its on my profile, see the Northern Lights with someone special)
4. Reserved (no comments yes I know its difficult to believe but face to face I am painfully shy)
5. Steak
6. Dishonesty
7 Sex (I'd love to say food but hey why not be honest!)

Result: The Creative Type

I reckon its pretty close, not sure about the fiiine but the rest is pretty much spot. Bodies change as we get older but the mind generally lasts a lot longer and if you connect on that level the rest follows.
I have been reading this Jazen but was taking my time over it (not sure about the answer but here it is) lol

Trust
Sexy eyes
Rocky mountains
Reserved
Tacos
Terrible manners
Sex

You got: The Athlete
Your type is some who loves sports. Whether it’s playing or watching athletics is part of your aesthetics. To you, someone active is always attractive.
1. Trust
2. Sexy Eyes
3. The Fjords of Norway
4. Deep
5. Pho
6. Terrible Manners
7. Sex

the Athlete...so funny and not true..lol
odd survey but fun
1.Communication
2.Hair
3.Swiss alps
4.Nice
5.steak
6.vanity
7.'Food
I got the comedian, don't know why !
I got The Thinker .

1.Sexual Chemistry ..... very important ... don't want any fake orgasm !
2.Sexy Eyes.....
3.Swiss Alps...... although I also love the Eiffel Tower .
4.Nice....
5.Steak..... should be medium rare
6.Terrible Manners...... well....well.... you're out if you burp at the dining table !
Jazen84 wrote: Here's something I found that I thought may be interesting to share. Lots of different ones out there, but I thought if we all take the same one it may offer up some interesting discussion. I'm choosing to reveal my answers, but of course that's entirely up to each individual. However, posting your answers may also conjure up more conversation in the thread.

Here are my personal answers to each question

1. Communication
2. Sexy Eyes
3. The Rocky Mountains
4. Deep
5. Spaghetti
6. Dishonesty
7. Sex

The quiz and the questions can be found here:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/w ... ctual-type

My Results

You got: The Creative Type

You like someone with an expansive mind, but it also doesn’t hurt if they’re fiiine. Nothing turns you on more than someone who is expressive and knows a thing or two about the arts. For you, brains and creativity are the ultimate turn on.