The threads theme is sharing what you are having for breakfast this morning. It's pretty simple and self explanatory.

I'll go first , coffee and pastries this morning.

Norm 8)
This is the question of which come to me every morning. I had tired from this problem, and now I take a lot of recipes from websites and books. Today I made croissants with blueberry by recipe of https://recipes.cafe/en. Also, I'm usually using the book "The Joy of Cooking" you can find there a lot of interesting cooking ideas.
Information about book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_of_Cooking
My preferred start to the day is fruit juice and cereal with fruit :)
I love cooking but no time to cook in the morning. I'm usually working by 7/7.30 and have to do the litter trays, feed the cats and vacuum before then. So my breakfast is generally lunch :lol:
Breakfast on xmas morning
Panetone from Italy...very nice and ligth....
Breakfast on xmas morning
Panetone from Italy...very nice and ligth....
eggs benedict and champagne (dom perignon)
I had pannetone too, over the holidays! What a treat. Now it's "back to porridge" as my Dad used to say. In my case, that's Cheerio's, an apple and a cup of tea.
Oatmeal porridge with a banana sliced up in it. Two cups of tea.

Literally `central heating' for a cold morning :D
Breckie should be full filling Steak & eggs followed by shredded wheat Large Glass of Milk I put chocolate syrup in mine then Dark roast coffee usually 1 Hr prep & eat On the light side Banana & other Fruits in Blender Coffee or Tea That will wake you up & jump start you day Guaranteed I know it is easy to eat process food but it only is good for 1 hr then body wants more the Fruit Blender I refer will keep body going at least 3-5 hrs
Munchie wrote: Breckie should be full filling Steak & eggs followed by shredded wheat Large Glass of Milk I put chocolate syrup in mine then Dark roast coffee usually 1 Hr prep & eat On the light side Banana & other Fruits in Blender Coffee or Tea That will wake you up & jump start you day Guaranteed I know it is easy to eat process food but it only is good for 1 hr then body wants more the Fruit Blender I refer will keep body going at least 3-5 hrs

Gosh Munchie - that's certainly going to fuel you up:)
For me, would take too much time. Oats is so quick and easy (and I'm talking unprocessed plain oats), warming, filling, nutritious (I slice a banana into it too) that it great for getting me out the door and to work on time,