finally we have some warmer temps, yeahhhhhhh!

+2C

what is yours like today?
here is very much like your area, Justme ... it was trying to snow today in Newmarket where I am working, but by the time I got back to Alliston it was clear and driving was good - still no precipitation when i had to go out on an errand in the early evening so maybe tomorrow morning will be good driving to work
Firefly64 wrote: here is very much like your area, Justme ... it was trying to snow today in Newmarket where I am working, but by the time I got back to Alliston it was clear and driving was good - still no precipitation when i had to go out on an errand in the early evening so maybe tomorrow morning will be good driving to work

My son lives in Barrie and works in Newmarket as well!

nice again today........4cm of snow for Saturday, time for me to gas up the snowblower.....again.
Weather was deep freeze today - -25 c - expect it to be a bit warmer for the blast of snow coming tomorrow and Wed. Bundle up all you Ontario people - mother nature will test how hardy we can be.
SUN  SHINING  BRIGHTLY,  SNOW  FINALLY  MELTING,  BUT  STILL  COLD  ...  BRRR !!

warmer and a high of 10C, tomorrow sunny and 13C :D
I dunno today ... just hoping spring will be sprung