if you could make a wish,what would it be?.maybe your wish could make somebody ells's wish come true.I would wish for that every single parent,gets to make there childrans chrismas a  happy one. :D :Morton1x
If I could make a wish I would like to wish that no one is forgotten and lonely at Christmas. I know this is a big wish but I think it would be just what every one who is forgotten and lonely needs to have a good Christmas.
I hope every one that reads this has a great Christmas . Tony.
My wish is a simple one..peace in the world
tonyellow wrote: If I could make a wish I would like to wish that no one is forgotten and lonely at Christmas. I know this is a big wish but I think it would be just what every one who is forgotten and lonely needs to have a good Christmas.
I hope every one that reads this has a great Christmas . Tony.

your right tony chirstmas can be lonely when your on your own.no one should spend it a lone.so I will vist all my old neighbours during the days leading up to christmas to see if they want anything doing an try to spend time so they are not forgot. may be we all could to a bit more for them.Morton x
I Wish there were more people like you Mort, tony and Graham.
wish no.2, peace and Love to all, especially friends i have made on this site.

I wish you all find whatever it is your seeking at this time of year.

Wolfie.
P.S.. Dont forget the animals and pets too.
   My wish, would be that when it came to war, that peace, could be decided by two people that would be prepared to give the ultimate sacrifice to fight to decide the outcome.
 so we do not waste all theses unessasery life's and continues Christmas's with children without one mum or dad missing. or hole family's wiped out. 
Well it  is only a wish.
Rocky2 wrote:    My wish, would be that when it came to war, that peace, could be decided by two people that would be prepared to give the ultimate sacrifice to fight to decide the outcome.
 so we do not waste all theses unessasery life's and continues Christmas's with children without one mum or dad missing. or hole family's wiped out. 
Well it  is only a wish.

Its a nice thought Rocky. If the politicians who disagree had to fight to resolve their disagreements, there would be no wars!
Its a nice thought Rocky. If the politicians who disagree had to fight to resolve their disagreements, there would be no wars!

Nice one Graham just the comment I was expecting  :D
I would wish that every human being would live with a true Christian spirit in his/her heart!

God Bless All!
:)
wishing well wrote: I would wish that every human being would live with a true Christian spirit in his/her heart!

God Bless All!
:)

Amen to that... A simple commitment to change our behaviour to love and kindness would make such a difference. My only motto is to exclude any negative or judgemental people out of my life. They are toxic to how I try to live my life.
my wish if for companionship its gets mighty lonely when your on your own....
derdra wrote: my wish if for companionship its gets mighty lonely when your on your own....

if I could grant that wish I would, so I do hope you find what your looking for, maybe this site will have the person your looking for. fingers crossed for you,would love to know if you do find someone  :D