Can you identify to baby who grew up to be famous?
Any clues as to when the photo was taken so we can have a guess? Could be almost anyone!
Graham1 wrote: Any clues as to when the photo was taken so we can have a guess? Could be almost anyone!

female - 1983 - named after a famous 15th century battle
I'm guessing it's her surname that's a famous battle and not her Christian name.... haha
Sara2101 wrote: I'm guessing it's her surname that's a famous battle and not her Christian name.... haha

good guess!
Probably an actress i've never heard of!
Graham1 wrote: Probably an actress i've never heard of!

The answer is: Kate Bosworth (horse whisperer, superman returns, straw dogs, black rock)

This time for the ladies. Born 1980, this American actor is a popular heart-throb
Never heard of her but I've heard of the Battle of Bosworth Field!
A clue: the star-struck young boy street jumped into a 2014 American buddy cop comedy film directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, written by and co-starring Jonah Hill.
The correct answer is Channing Tatum
Born in 1971 this young American girl became an actress and reality television personality
The correct answer is Denise Richards

Born in 1981, this young girl grew to be an American television personality, fashion designer, author, socialite and actress. She rose to prominence for her role in the Fox reality television series, The Simple Life, alongside her childhood best friend and fellow socialite Paris Hilton.
The correct answer is Nicole Richie

Born in 1984, this American singer-songwriter and actress, in 1999, signed with Epic Records and came to fame with the release of her debut single "Candy", which peaked at number 41 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The correct answer is Mandy Moore