to come onto this site and expect to attract interest when they say absolutely nothing and don't even upload a photo???

And, while I'm on a roll, why so MANY men from Liverpool and the Midlands? Is there such a dearth of nice ladies on their own doorstep?

Must admit I have almost no expectations of success, and friends call me optimistic!!! Maybe I will trip over The One in my local supermarket!

:D

Mazz69
MAZZ,, the local grocery store is awesome in the wee hours of the morning. Alot of men are there, avoiding the daytime spate of shoppers. They are relaxed and open,, just saying
Why do men bother? What I don't get is that they come in here and send you a smile or a note and then their profile been deleted, or the site delete it, so why do they bother coming in here and send something to you when they are not going to be here for that long? So yes... why do men bother?? Unless they got to much time on their hand that they are bored and do this :P
Really? he can't remember me from before lol. Here the message he left for me. "bradley612"

Really what email? probably its my hacked email.. whats your new email?

Like I am going to give him my e mail address to him?????????? These guys really need to get a life :roll:
Blakwidow wrote:
... the local grocery store is awesome in the wee hours of the morning. Alot of men are there, avoiding the daytime spate of shoppers. They are relaxed and open,, just saying...

A venust venue! Only one to whom the Deities of love hath bequeathed the secrets of providential casualness will understand the viscerally soulful suggestion to quest for LOVE in the modern day garden; the supermarket;.

Aisle 2 in the produce section I will be. Should you see a relaxed gentleman gently orbiting a sugar apple and offering an oblique smile as you walk by... PLEASE say HELLO!

Just saying!
dbguy49 wrote: Blakwidow wrote:
... the local grocery store is awesome in the wee hours of the morning. Alot of men are there, avoiding the daytime spate of shoppers. They are relaxed and open,, just saying...

A venust venue! Only one to whom the Deities of love hath bequeathed the secrets of providential casualness will understand the viscerally soulful suggestion to quest for LOVE in the modern day garden; the supermarket;.

Aisle 2 in the produce section I will be. Should you see a relaxed gentleman gently orbiting a sugar apple and offering an oblique smile as you walk by... PLEASE say HELLO!

Just saying!

:D :D :D :D :D
DB