A few weeks ago I asked a question on one blog, added a comment on a second and then started a third. I check the one I started every couple of days but so far no one has replied which is ok with me. But what about the other two? Not a flicker of interest. Why start a blog and then forget about it? Comments please.
hippychris wrote: A few weeks ago I asked a question on one blog, added a comment on a second and then started a third. I check the one I started every couple of days but so far no one has replied which is ok with me. But what about the other two? Not a flicker of interest. Why start a blog and then forget about it? Comments please.

I am sorry to hear that,you do have point people should reply back.I don't know much about blog,but its not nice to be ignored.
By Blog I guess you mean a post in the forum

When I post something on the forum I get back to it may be six months later

Because

1 Experience has shown that takes that long on this site for accumulate 2 pages of comments
2 I have much better things to do in my life.

And today was the day that i attended to my blogs :D
hippychris wrote: A few weeks ago I asked a question on one blog, added a comment on a second and then started a third. I check the one I started every couple of days but so far no one has replied which is ok with me. But what about the other two? Not a flicker of interest. Why start a blog and then forget about it? Comments please.

Actually, I am new and plan now that I know this is here to look and reply more often. especially when the chat is empty like now lol. I am here to make friends & maybe meet some idk. well see... I will be looking and replying and forget it not  :roll:

oh i got off track again didn i hehe

Hello HipieChris, I must plead guilty to that one. I had a blog myself, but somehow had not apprised myself of the blogger etiquette, because all i wanted was an avenue to express my thoughts. I ended up deleting the blog. Don't be too hard on your blogger, a lot of us are not technology savvy or are serious.

Best wishes
Marie 
When a person creates a blog...and begins with something it is up to the others to follow and if they don't wouldn't you think the creator would be discouraged and not pursue. It's only natural a person would feel that way.