sorry if it offended anybody cracydaisy copied it probably takes with her in bed to remember what it looks like .

bits and pieces

heissefeagerin wrote: sorry if it offended anybody cracydaisy copied it probably takes with her in bed to remember what it looks like .

bits and pieces

Right Crasy Heiss! I can see you do it to keep yourself company at night because you don't find it offensive :lol:
Life is way to short to be squabbling online.
tazwriter wrote: Life is way to short to be squabbling online.

You got that right Taz :D
heissefeagerin wrote: sorry if it offended anybody cracydaisy copied it probably takes with her in bed to remember what it looks like .

:lol: :lol: :lol:
no squabbling here Taz <3
its Aprils Fools day
I know Heisse. I surely know. LOL
Piece of humble pie
tazwriter wrote: I know Heisse. I surely know. LOL

This is why I don't like April Fool or Halloween, people play nasty jokes on other people. :P
pie backed with love

cerberus97 wrote:

Actually, how do I copy it and take it with me? :P
cerberus97 wrote:

Actually, how do I copy it and take it with me? You Crazy people :P :lol:
daisyjane wrote:
cerberus97 wrote:

Actually, how do I copy it and take it with me? You Crazy people

metaphor

noun

a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
ever heard of a printer
my god women ,let it go its been days ,, harp harp must be really scary to be so frustrated