A while back I was in chat and used the word, Moobs, I was quickly told that was not a real word. Funny thing is it originated in Britain. However it is a real word, so for you who google, google it!
Cannot see Moob - Moobs - moob - moobs in my reference books - but no doubt some clever dick will prove me incorrect

Dod
Hi, Clever Dick here! lol
Its a word that was recently added to the OED meaning man boobs!
The English language is constantly evolving!
It is not in my OED which is the Third edition printed in 2010 so must have been added since.
Same here
Gynaecomastia – often referred to as man boobs or moobs – is a common condition that causes the breast tissue in men to swell and become larger than normal. It can affect one or both sides of the chest and is common in boys going through puberty and older men. However, for the majority of men, man boobs are simply a result of having excess fat on the chest. By losing body fat and gaining muscle, moobs will be reduced.

https://www.coachmag.co.uk/exercises/4512/how-to-get-rid-of-moobs
Sounds like an excuse Cerb! :lol:
Graham1 wrote: Sounds like an excuse Cerb! :lol:

Maybe, yes, but I do think that as a person gets older, the ability to exercise off the surplus becomes increasingly difficult. I'm 60 in August, so I guess that in 10 years time I'll be moob man :lol: