I wouldn't consider dating someone much younger than myself; for one, I couldn't keep up with him on many levels. But I have learned that age doesn't necessarily equate intelligence, wisdom, or discernment. Since my divorce ten years ago I've dated four men, all my age, and wow, none of them could hold a candle to the maturity of my 19-year old son. Egads.

But I"m not losing hope. Take true love or friendship wherever you can find it.
Pausing at a wishing well today I threw in 50p and wished I was more attractive to the female sex. Suddenly, I turned into a credit card. :lol:
cerberus97 wrote: Pausing at a wishing well today I threw in 50p and wished I was more attractive to the female sex. Suddenly, I turned into a credit card. :lol:

LOL, cerberus. We're not all like that but what you said is true enough to be funny. :)
HoosierGirl wrote: LOL, cerberus. We're not all like that but what you said is true enough to be funny. :)

A mere joke, Hoosier. :D
For years I have contemplated dating myself.
Oh, and I am born Hoosier, even though in Florida 30 years.
I don't have a problem with age. I was 17 years younger than my husband and it was never an issue.

But I don't consider anyone to be a toy. :)
I was just wondering what it would be like as time goes on with a much older man the young woman still raring to go and the older man sitting around with pipe and slippers what fun is that :roll: I think you can't beat your own age group. :)
Sometimes I realize whats important. All my friends have passed, my family has passed. Alone in a crowded world. We get so caught up in the hectic, that sometimes we forget for a moment. That's ok. Take the time today to say I love you to yours, and lose the hype, life is very short.
tazwriter wrote: Sometimes I realize whats important. All my friends have passed, my family has passed. Alone in a crowded world. We get so caught up in the hectic, that sometimes we forget for a moment. That's ok. Take the time today to say I love you to yours, and lose the hype, life is very short.

Words of wisdom, Taz