Why today's young men can't stop chasing older women or older men chasing young women It's a trend that reveals so much about modern relationships would you consider a toy boy or a woman half your age.
In these days of political correctness I believe the correct term is SYP. (Significantly Younger Partner) :lol:
If the feelings are genuine - age has no barrier
I personally wouldn't,i would feel to embarrassed and to see a 20 year old with a 70 year old thats just sad and the treat there is more like the bank account, my friend 57 is seeing a chap 26 and i sort of put my foot in it by asking her if its her son i haven't seen, she said she feels happier,sexier and more empowered then ever, oh well if toy boy makes her happy.
I'd feel creepy if I was drawn to a woman my daughter's age or younger. Similar life experiences are important.
All relationships are complicated and created for many different reasons. If both people are happy, it the relationship works for them, and both parties are happy with the arrangement, nobody's being abused financially, emotionally or physically, then it's none of my business. Do I want one? No.
bobpyle wrote: I'd feel creepy if I was drawn to a woman my daughter's age or younger. Similar life experiences are important.

It depends on the age, Bob, I suggest. My daughters are in their 30s and my partner is not much older than that. Everyone's happy and it's a perfect match.
Personally I wouldn't. Its like to have a lover who is your child age. This is my opinion of course.
i agree with SOSA.....a toy boy/woman half your age probably has half of our knowledge and life experiences. We have already learned the hard and sometimes easy way of life... Should we reiterate the obstacles to someone half our age ? Allow them to experience it themselves,, and when they get closer to our age the alignment will go much smoother for both parties........Just my opinion.............
blackwidow wrote: when they get closer to our age the alignment will go much smoother for both parties.

but they will never be closer to our age, the age difference will always be the same and, consider, as they age, so shall we. You are half my age, bw, and I've always had hopes for you, but still, someone snoozed, someone loozed :lol:
Uhh, BW knows much more than you think Cerb. Just sayin'
tazwriter wrote: Uhh, BW knows much more than you think Cerb. Just sayin'

of that there is no doubt, Taz
Thank you Taz and Cerb
Leave it to Graham to be "politically correct" again.
I strive to not be"PC", bwuhahahaha
I misread the title. Thought it said "Would you consider being a toy boy"