The DUP should apologise to the Pro-Union people of Northern Ireland for their reckless pursuit of damaging policies, which has helped lead to a constitutional catastrophe.

Dod
So its the fault of the DUP, with its huge input of 10 votes,
all the others followed suit, Naw , Dont think so, but its easier blame someone else,
rather than accept that the UK itself created this whole ridiculous affair,
But i can remember a certain person from the DUP calling Bojo a disgrace and a liar across the commons floor and Bojo cringing, Now the PM says he will deliver by XMas, does he think the EU are gonna put everything on hold for him, I would guess Naw.
So its the fault of the DUP, with its huge input of 10 votes,
all the others followed suit, Naw , Dont think so, but its easier blame someone else,
rather than accept that the UK itself created this whole ridiculous affair,
But i can remember a certain person from the DUP calling Bojo a disgrace and a liar across the commons floor and Bojo cringing, Now the PM says he will deliver by XMas, does he think the EU are gonna put everything on hold for him, I would guess Naw.

I had a really bad cold for a few wks, and i would like to thank everyone for all their cards, n flowers, good wishes, prayers etc, even the PPL who send me the miniature coffins, but i used an old Irish remedy to get rid of it,
2 Bottles of whiskey a day and my rosary beads.
Irish WhiskEy ??? I like Scotch Whisky
But we have Conor McGregor whiskey,
This stuff can do anything, Kills all bacteria, NASA uses it on some rockets,
World Health Organization says it could be used on all forms of Illness,
but it has side effects, U may develop a Tattoo like Conor, even fight with a bus,
and it killed his brain cells, ye wiped out all two, He is paying Drs a fortune to replace em, but he says he can feel himself getting better and cant wait to get back into the bullring,

BTW Dod, Nicola Sturgeon ordered all Scotch whisky to be
only 10% Sassanach proof till Brexit is decided.
Mengele would have haday
Taz, McGregor is a huge pin up thingy in the US,
Most convicts in jails love him
They call him, Cailin McGregor.

He goes by the name The Notorious,
Id the The Most Nauseust. more suitable.
lol scrum, by the way, on phone awhile today with PEI (prince edward island)
Paladin says hi.