At last , there seems to be some activity regarding Brexit,
PM and some of his apostles are starting to make a few demands,
This now coming from a bunch that took over 3yrs to agree to a deal,
Somebody should tell them, they are dealing with PPL that
facilitated them through all their own madcap adventures,
The Times says UK are looking for ways to break the agreement,
but they must be wrong, The PM would never roll back on a deal,
(ask some people that trusted him), Anyway we wait and see,
We have William and Kate here next week, No doubt they will be well received and welcomed, This Corona is taking its toll, If St Pats day is cancelled,
most of the Irish are saying we will still get pissed, so who cares.

Oh Congratz to BW for the quickest quiz ever on 50+,
( she will super kill me now)
Looks like things are stalled for a while, due to Covid 19,
Instead of leaving, PPL have to stay put, This is going to affect
life as we know it for quite a while according to the experts,
I Hope everybody can keep safe and do what is being suggested by the Health PPL in charge, The Quiz will go on as usual as long as ppl dont start cussin and swearing at their devices, Keep safe and well,

Cyborg Hugs to All.
In his speech today (12 March 2020), the UK PM tacitly suggested that anyone considering themselves at risk from Covid 19 should go home, lock their doors and die quietly. They should be prepared, he insisted, to lose friends, relatives and other loved ones. This is, according to Bowis, a delaying tactic employed to contain the virus. It is our job to isolate ourselves, he concludes. He has not, however, isolated the UK by cancelling all flights to Great Britain, halting the movement of peoples by banning trams, trains and monorails; and he has refused point black to close national borders. And why? How many Tory ministers, I wonder, are directors of Airlines and Rail networks? Follow the money, Bowis.
cerberus97 wrote: In his speech today (12 March 2020), the UK PM tacitly suggested that anyone considering themselves at risk from Covid 19 should go home, lock their doors and die quietly. They should be prepared, he insisted, to lose friends, relatives and other loved ones. This is, according to Bowis, a delaying tactic employed to contain the virus. It is our job to isolate ourselves, he concludes. He has not, however, isolated the UK by cancelling all flights to Great Britain, halting the movement of peoples by banning trams, trains and monorails; and he has refused point black to close national borders. And why? How many Tory ministers, I wonder, are directors of Airlines and Rail networks? Follow the money, Bowis.

I think it is more a case of educating ourselves as governments tend to put commercial and political reasons ahead of people's welfare. The US Pres has put a ban on flights from Europe, as if viruses have a passport! I notice he has omitted UK and Ireland from this ban but he has golf courses here which would be affected otherwise! The Chancellor here has put a sticking plaster over the problem by throwing money at it; money the govt has claimed they didn't have, which necessitated austerity. We have to look after ourselves and be as sensible as we can without overreacting. :wink:
Did he really say when asked ,Why Cheltenham was allowed to go on,
Covid does not affect horses, I was down in the store earlier, shelves nearly bare, I bought 2 spray bleach things, A woman took one out of my basket,
I Thought it was so funny, i couldn't stop laughing.
Hmmmm,,,,here in Arizona people have stocked up on toilet paper, sanitizers and water,,,,leaving the shelves bare...I, for one, will go shopping today and hopefully stock up also (beer and fireball come first, I figure the virus might not like alcohol ? LOL),, At my work they have crews come in and sanitize everything. A memo went out saying if you can work from home,, take your computers, laptops etc..to your home. A lot of people were doing that yesterday and asking me if I would be there on Monday. I said yes, of course. Live for today and go with the flow,, what more can you do ?
you seem to have a lot of stamina.
She got her shopping Brian, 2 sliced pans, a dozen eggs,
10 crates of Coors Light.
st pats day i find amusing
he wasnt irish at all he was born in scotland and taken to ireland as a child slave
Well he had an Irish Passport,
Prolly bought it on Ebay.
A lot of PPL in Northern Ireland are starting to keep their children from school, despite breaking the law, they are willing to go to court, and shops and publicans
are doing the same, Except for shops and chemists, nearly everything in The Republic is closed by our Government, The best way to beat this according to The World Health Organization is to isolate as much as any person can,
But some eejits think they know better, and are adopting a wait and see,
If this keeps escalating, there wont be much left to see anyway.

Most of the big stores here are are giving special times to elderly shoppers, so they can be assisted more and dont have to queue up in long lines,
and they can also shop at any time, Nice touch that.
Hmmmm,, where is your pic Scrummy ? Alot of people at my work have left,, taken their puters to their home. They have started that senior hour for shoppers here also. The schools are all closed here in Arizona,, alot of restaurants, bars, retail stores etc,, closed also. Alas,, wait and see,,alot of people disagree w/that,, but heck,,I for one will wait and act accordingly to whatever the outcome is..Just one more comment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I relieve the receptionist at work (major dairy and food company) which is the corporate office (which does not sell products) and I got soo many calls asking if we had toilet paper, milk or eggs. Oh my..............
only peeps need tp are full of s**t lol
BW, some people here will not adhere to keeping distance from others,
They go into shops and ask others hurry on etc, Shops now are asking them to leave, some stand at doors of shops smoking or vaping, just pure ignorance,
Most PPL are doing exactly what they are being asked to, (Isolating, Distance etc)
There is no truth to the rumour, that some seniors are buying passports from young people, and thinking i will fool the virus.

Hugz from a distance BW.
So Brexit is on hold, as is the rest of the world,
Some are saying this Covid was a conspiracy to delay it happening,
There are even a few lunatic clergy people saying its the wrath of whoever,
Only 5 weeks ago Big D said that it would not affect the USA,
Hello, Ground control to Captain America, Someone got it wrong,
Poor PM is in ICU, not very pleasant for anybody,
Good news is that most in ICU have a good recovery.
Our PM who was a Dr has re-registered as a doctor and will spend some days helping our frontline workers, They are doing a magnificent job here
in trying to protect people, We wish you well Boris.