Now it seems there may a delay in getting deal done by Dec,
EU and UK have other more important business, Like trying to save their economies, If PM thinks EU are gonna put anything on hold for him,
Methinks he is sadly mistaken, This is going to be the long way round,
If deal is not concluded by Dec, Does that mean, Back to square one,
Ive been attending 4 therapists since all this began, Now i cant even visit them,
Brexit isint even mentioned anywhere now, after 3 yrs of listening to nothing else
but Brexit, Maybe what is happening now, its like Plan all you like, Dont plan the outcome.
Well the PM is back at work, and he was in fighting spirits,
He said lets all flatten the Bugger, When Michel Barnier of the EU heard this,
he got kinda angry, How dare he call me names, after all i did for him,
But im sure they will make up as time moves on,
Maybe he forgot that the PM was flattened by the little bugger,
and he just over reacted, Here it looks like we are facing an extension to lockdown,
Some PPL are getting nasty towards others, They dont want to get Covid
yet some wont take measures to prevent it, They even cancelled THE ROSE OF TRALEE festival here, It's an annual event here where ladies from all over the world do an Irish dance, tell the adjudicators they want to work with Unicef,
They all want to win the title,
Real gripping entertainment, but i dunno, ive never seen it.
Hey Scrummy,, all I can say is that I believe this fiasco is humanly caused. We are depriving the the earth.of its natural defenses because of greed ? Whatever,, xoxoxo
Hey Syl, I Hope ur well,

When all the forest are cut down,
All the animals are hunted,
And when all the seas are polluted,
Only then will man realise, You cant eat money.

Hugs n stuff. x
So much for leaving EU, PPL cant even leave their own homes now,
Who would have thought that in a few short months The world would be practically at a standstill, I Know some people always said the IRISH were a lazy crowd who never moved anyway, except for Mass and the pub, but even they are closed too,
PPL are saying here, there will be a baby boom at the end of the year, but how can people have sex if they have to stay 2 metres apart, it might be to do with all that loaves and fishes stuff, looks like no travel for a while either or sport but the good news is XANAX are taking on a few hundred extra workers due to high demand,
Im gonna apply, they can pay me by the hour, if i can remember where to go.
Yes its a crazy time Scrummy! One of our locals said he was allowed to play sport with other members of the same household but his wife was s**t at football and he didn't want her on his team! :lol:
Dont tell us he wanted her to get her own balls.
How can a man be so selfish.
Looks like the football may be coming back,
Bad news for Big G if it does, the only hope Norwich have is that the other teams may not show up, I see the PM took a dip in the polls cos of his handling of
the coming and goings of Cummings, Cumming says he was coming back
to tell the PM of his going and coming, He said he thought Mrs Cummings was coming down with something, but now they seem to be coming back to themselves, The EU say they will have enough money to bail us all out,
That probably includes UK since they are not like Cummings, they are staying put
for the time being anyway.
Wel the talks seem to be going nowhere,
EU say Uk are deviating away from important issues,
Uk are saying, Tories never read The Big Issue,
I Hope everyone is trying to stay safe as much as possible,
It is all so strange and different now, but here in IRELAND people are adapting well, at least stores are starting to reopen, Good job too as i need some socks
Ive washed this pair so often, i just tie em around my feet,
Conor McGregor is retiiring AGAIN, a reporter asked him was he worried about brain damage, Conor thought for a few minutes and said, No its my face and head i want to keep intact, What about Big D in US holding a bible, he looked like Heston coming down the mountain with the 10 commandments only without the beard.
scrummy wrote: Wel the talks seem to be going nowhere,
EU say Uk are deviating away from important issues,
Uk are saying, Tories never read The Big Issue,
I Hope everyone is trying to stay safe as much as possible,
It is all so strange and different now, but here in IRELAND people are adapting well, at least stores are starting to reopen, Good job too as i need some socks
Ive washed this pair so often, i just tie em around my feet,
Conor McGregor is retiiring AGAIN, a reporter asked him was he worried about brain damage, Conor thought for a few minutes and said, No its my face and head i want to keep intact, What about Big D in US holding a bible, he looked like Heston coming down the mountain with the 10 commandments only without the beard.

Yes you are right about the virus being a distraction from the Brexit agreement deal going nowhere but the handling of the virus has been bad too so its a double failure for Boris! :cry:
Lets all sing,

Isint it rich ?
are we a pair?
me here at last on the ground,
you in mid-air.
Where are the clowns?

Isin't it bliss?
dont ypu approve?
one who keeps tearing around,
one who cant move,

Where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns.
Looks like some of the countries are opening up,
They made more sense while their mouths were in lockdown,
Some are boasting about taking pay cuts, very gracious of them considering they did feck all for last few months, Our lil country may not even have a government next week cos we have 3 bunches of PPL looking for same thing in different ways, POWER, Big D in US was down in AZ to see a section of the wall and he said that it would protect US from Covid as well, Nothing gets by Big D, not even a bunch of kids who hijacked his gathering, the same gathering that all his main advisors had to miss cos they got Covid, US is like a phenomenon we had here yrs ago when half of the ppl were seeing moving statues, but in US they are falling over, our's were never that drunk.
scrummy wrote: Looks like some of the countries are opening up,
They made more sense while their mouths were in lockdown,
Some are boasting about taking pay cuts, very gracious of them considering they did feck all for last few months, Our lil country may not even have a government next week cos we have 3 bunches of PPL looking for same thing in different ways, POWER, Big D in US was down in AZ to see a section of the wall and he said that it would protect US from Covid as well, Nothing gets by Big D, not even a bunch of kids who hijacked his gathering, the same gathering that all his main advisors had to miss cos they got Covid, US is like a phenomenon we had here yrs ago when half of the ppl were seeing moving statues, but in US they are falling over, our's were never that drunk.

Yes it seems more and more countries are easing restrictions; not because its safe but because they are more concerned about their economies! Thats ok if they are honest about it but our govt keeps saying they are following the science while many of the top scientists, including a few of the govt's advisors are denying it to protect their integrity!
Well they can all inject bleach, Big D was top of his science class,
before he blew it up,
Yes Scrummy,, BigD was here and I made sure to avoid him. This is all such a bunch of SH*T.. Daughter and I are faring the best we can in Arizona. I still have to go into the office everyday and the building owners and my employer have gone overboard in requiring all the safety precautions,, thank goodness.....WTF !!!! Hope you are faring well xoxoxoxo