Dear Scrummy,, we are fine,, daughter stays home, i am an essential worker,, so am full time ..I wear a mask and my hands are needing a lot of lotion after all the washing, sanitizing and such ,, dang ..we go to the store every two weeks ..dog is happy, we are happy , hope you are happy !!! PS .. thank gosh for brandy and eggnog during this holiday madness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe and jovial my dear friend .. xoxoxoxo
Glad things are ok Syl,

Well after 4.5 yrs only another few hrs and Brexit will happen,
Rumour has it the PM is not talking to his dad cos he applied for a french passport,
The PM said that every country should be free to have their own laws and destiny,
Does that apply to Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales as well, or does he think
that maybe we would make a mess of it, After watching the debacle of the last few yrs, We could not possibly match that, Big D is heading back to DC after
a short break in Florida, He says its not over yet and he has big plans for the next few wks, Probably he is going to have a giant mural of himself on the outer wall of the west wing with the words, NO MORE YEARS, NO MORE YEARS,
So Big Ben will ring out at 11pm tonight (12 EUtime) to ring in a new beginning,
We Wish UK well as we do all other countries as well during this epidemic.

I Wish everyone a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR.
Since Brexit is a reality, We may as well just have a few laughs at the reality show going on in the White House, Seems Big D (aka as mayor Quimby in the Simpsons) thinks that someone has over 11,000 votes belonging to him,
He has Rudy Giuliani , (aka running mascara) searching all the dumpsters in
Georgia, and there is a big gathering of THE PRIDE BOYS, oops sorry typo there,
Rumour has it Big D wanted to go to Scotland and not attend Abiden's with me
inauguration, but since Scotland is in lockdown, that's a non runner,
So Big D (idi am out) is still fighting on,

What was once the symbol of the free world has been turned into a sideshow.
So sad,,, but so true..............
scrummy wrote: Since Brexit is a reality, We may as well just have a few laughs at the reality show going on in the White House, Seems Big D (aka as mayor Quimby in the Simpsons) thinks that someone has over 11,000 votes belonging to him,
He has Rudy Giuliani , (aka running mascara) searching all the dumpsters in
Georgia, and there is a big gathering of THE PRIDE BOYS, oops sorry typo there,
Rumour has it Big D wanted to go to Scotland and not attend Abiden's with me
inauguration, but since Scotland is in lockdown, that's a non runner,
So Big D (idi am out) is still fighting on,

What was once the symbol of the free world has been turned into a sideshow.

It got worse today with his thugs invading the Capitol Building and he kept quiet rather than asking them to stop. :(
Some leaders of the banjo movement in DC said now lets go up The Statue of Liberty, Its just down the river a bit.
Not Fake News,

It is strongly rumoured Big D has joined 50+ ,
He has a few different profiles and is looking for anyone that will listen to his B....,,,t, On one of his pages he boasts about having 6 olympic gold medals for arrogance, Another claims that he has more money than than the owners of Falsebook and Twitcher and that is why they banned him,
He also claims that the 2nd amendment, The right to arm bears is all his,
He will not take part in the quiz, cos some of the questions are not about the USA, and no other country matters,
scrummy wrote: Not Fake News,

It is strongly rumoured Big D has joined 50+ ,
He has a few different profiles and is looking for anyone that will listen to his B....,,,t, On one of his pages he boasts about having 6 olympic gold medals for arrogance, Another claims that he has more money than than the owners of Falsebook and Twitcher and that is why they banned him,
He also claims that the 2nd amendment, The right to arm bears is all his,
He will not take part in the quiz, cos some of the questions are not about the USA, and no other country matters,

He would be banned as a fake!
Well in another few hrs, we get to hear whether
Big D, aka Forrest Grump is going to be impeached,
some PPL have said he is badly impeared already impaired watever,
A lot of business PPL are cutting their ties to him, I dont hear him calling Nancy Pelosi names now , but i hear a lot of grovelling and denial, but even some of the republicans are not buying it, Lest face it Mr Grump your egomania
got out of hand and you are out of your depth, Even Kim Yung pygmy is laughing his ass off, Putin is saying nothing except if you want to go there and storm The Kremlin with a a gang of The Choir Boys, come on over,

The term lame duck would be a compliment to you and an insult to the other lame duck presidents.