Hlo DB n Cerb. I met Joe Biden a few yrs ago,
He is from DE area, and he was at a shopping mall in Wilmington
canvassing and he came over to our table in McDonalds,
Some PPL said, who is that with Scrummy.

Brexit is off the boil for a while,
Calm before the storm sorta,
If anybody wants to add to this thread, Plz feel free,
and if it pisses anyone off, dont let it, its only fun.
scrummy wrote: Brexit is off the boil for a while,
Calm before the storm sorta,
If anybody wants to add to this thread, Plz feel free,
and if it pisses anyone off, dont let it, its only fun.

No wonder the halls of Westminster are quiet, commons are in recess till 3rd September. This suits Boris perfectly, he can bury his head in the sand and pretend he has half an idea how to convince the country that a no deal Brexit is good for us, whether we like it or not.
Boris thinking about Brexit
One of Trumps aides said The President would be happy if UK crashed out of EU without a deal, and one of Bojos aides said the EU will fu.. Ireland over in order to get a deal, and of course we will sit back and say nothing, Ye right,
Where do they get these eejits, I Wonder will Bojo and Big D tell the Chinese to lay off Hong Kong, somehow i doubt it, (chickenchits) Phillip Hammond and Gordon Brown are saying UK are staring into the abyss, Nigel Farage is shooting his mouth off about The Queen Mother, Everyone has something to say,
Meanwhile Brexit is coming closer,(yawn) , After three years of utter bullchit,
Can we put the clocks forward by two months.
scrummy wrote: Can we put the clocks forward by two months.

I'd rather we didn't. I'd miss the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final and Grand Final, most of the Rugby Union World Cup, the conclusion of World Superbikes and British Superbikes, and of the Speedway GP, including the British round, the Vuelta d'Espana, and the first nine weeks of the NFL season. And my birthday. :(
Dave, In all the things you said you would miss,
Not one mention of church, choir singing,pilgrimages etc,
Tho Eddie Jones had Roy Keane give a talk to the England set up,
Roy was a bit of a god here before he became a bit of a dog,
So get out your bible, we will try save you before its too late.
Roy Keane was a total whimp
scrummy wrote: Dave, In all the things you said you would miss,
Not one mention of church, choir singing,pilgrimages etc,
Tho Eddie Jones had Roy Keane give a talk to the England set up,
Roy was a bit of a god here before he became a bit of a dog,
So get out your bible, we will try save you before its too late.

:lol:
Poor Roy has to bury his dad Mossie this wkend,
So i can understand if he feels a bit whimpish.
Roy Keane was a very good player for Nottingham Forest and then for Man Utd but I don't think he has really been very successful as a manager, but this applies to many ex-footballers.
By whimp I refer to the well documented Keane, Shearer, Ferguson incident which is well documented and in many archives.

Dod
This is why football was invented - to distract everyone from Politics and they way things are done. October 31st and the non-event of Brexit will pass un-noticed because everyone will be yabbing about Roy Keane. :lol:
dodgerw wrote: By whimp I refer to the well documented Keane, Shearer, Ferguson incident which is well documented and in many archives.

Dod

Not seen or heard of that but I follow the games rather than the politics surrounding them! :lol:
Not politics - factual

Dod
dodgerw wrote: Not politics - factual

Dod

Sounded like an Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman joke!
No joking here