Well it was april Fool's day after all, Another 4 options voted on and still
no agreement, The EU have been preparing for a No Deal exit, The UK havent prepared for anything except for the World record of using
up as much paper as possible, so much for saving our forests, The Brexiteers
want to leave at any cost, yet they dont want to pay the cost, Jeremy wants an all party solution to a problem that nobody has an answer to,
The PM fell on her sword and missed, How did such an intelligent gathering create such a mess, The Speaker has even lost his voice,
AWRDER AWRDER, all he has do do now is keep saying the No's have it.
scrummy wrote: Well it was april Fool's day after all, Another 4 options voted on and still
no agreement, The EU have been preparing for a No Deal exit, The UK havent prepared for anything except for the World record of using
up as much paper as possible, so much for saving our forests, The Brexiteers
want to leave at any cost, yet they dont want to pay the cost, Jeremy wants an all party solution to a problem that nobody has an answer to,
The PM fell on her sword and missed, How did such an intelligent gathering create such a mess, The Speaker has even lost his voice,
AWRDER AWRDER, all he has do do now is keep saying the No's have it.

wb Scrummy mischa :)
Thank U Cerb, There is a big inquiry going on about who gave the
army permission to shoot at Corbyn image, The DUP says
it wasent them, but they will be blamed anyway, and they are now known as
DPU, (dont push us). Big D wants to shut down border with Mehico,
The Mehicans are saying , shut it cos it will keep you in.
The DUP were set up as the scapegoat when they were invited by the Tories to form a coalition Brexit government and up the numbers so that Mrs May could win her coveted referendum yes vote. Now she's reneging on her promise by inviting Labour to help save her job.

You read it here second.
Isint this really exciting, (yawn) The UK are voting in PPL to the EU
if only for to lead em out again, The local elections were a bit of a disaster
for the PM cos she is not new to disaster, Folly, Failure, and Mayhem maybe,
The lib Dems and the greens are celebrating wildly, Greens even used coloured posters, while the Dems nearly forgot they were even in an election, So on we go
again, off to the EU with the begging bowl, Some PPL in the EU said,
We thought ye were gone already, But there was good news with
the new arrival at The Palace. Apart from that moron Baker,
I never found that eejit funny anyway, loud yes, funny no,
And lets not forget a certain team winning promotion , They started training already for next year by pushing the open top bus (which broke down) tru the town,
promotion bus.jpg
At least they had a reserve bus which was brought on as substitute! :D
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
So the talks between the PM and Labour produced nothing, (sound familiar)
Boris is happy as a tory a in lavatory , Nigel's brexit party are set to sweep the boards at next weeks EU elections, Mother Teresa could be heading to hatch B
at social welfare office, I wonder will they ask her for ID. If Uk win Eurovision song contest, Nlgel says it will be held next yr at Dartmoor along with a load of
PPL from the House of Commons . Looks like Big D is going to visit us here,
He has a golf course here as well as in Scotland, And all the greens are immaculate, He especially has the holes like a burger and with big cupps too.
Lol Scrumm. always quietly read posts bro. Take Care Bro
Hey Taz, I hope ur good, i havent been on much, i had a few things going on,
Has it started to heat up there, When i was in US in March, I met a guy
i hadent seen in yrs on the flight, He was going to FA for 6 wks,
I met him since and he told me he had a great time, golfing every second day,
the guy is so fat some1 would have to place the tee for him, Id say the only
swinging he did was club soda with gin, the only double boogie he would know,
Keep Well Man, Hugs.
Ok Scrumm, my friend. Keep me posted on the Brexit Nonsense
It's here, the PM says she has a new BOLD plan for leaving,
Well we had the only plan, the best plan, and the final plan,
So maybe this new 3 in 1 is the thing, it can wash away all the other stuff,
We came last in the Eurovision contest, and we know all the countries that didnt vote for us, So when Shamrock is legalised here, we will not export our best strain
to any of these places, We have the Spice Girls here on Friday, Im going up on Wed to get a good seat, Somebody shoot me plz,
( Hey i heard that gladly whisper).
When she said bold, she meant exactly the same plan with a thicker font! :lol:
These are the voyages of the Doomed ship Brexit,
It's 5 yr mission, to keep getting lost, to BOLDLY go where no man has gone before, and hopefully find somewhere to land.
Well the word is out, hints of a second referendum,
Pst ,,Madame PM we already discussed this on YES OR NO 1,
The one M15 took down, what will happen if it is another Yes To Leave,
Poor Nigel's crying over spilt milk, He looked really pissed off, We have a guy
here who is currently still an MEP (member of Euro Parl), The poor guy has health issues and has not attended 1 session in last 4 yrs, and some PPL are saying isint he great, ( arent we priceless) but he is retiring, We wish him well, We have Charles and Camilla here for a few days, and as usual the PPL are very receptive to them, but somebody from the entourage said at least that eejit Scrummy isint here.