YogaToes® Toe Stretchers - Yoga For Your Feet YogaToes® have revolutionized the way we care for our feet. YogaToes® provide simple and natural therapy for painful toes and achy feet. Fighting foot pain and toe deformities now could save you from health complications (andexpensive surgeries) down the road. Doctor Recommended Being in shoes or high heels all day can really take a toll on your feet. Luckily, by placing toes in a separated position, weakened muscles become more flexible and resilient. After using YogaToes® regularly, the joints in your toes should begin to realign as tissues become supple and strong again. Realignment and greater mobility are the main components in fending off pain as well as a variety of other conditions, including claw toes and hammer toes. How YogaToes Work YogaToes® toe stretchers work by spreading and exercising toes. The patented design of YogaToes® fits between, above and beneath toes to gently spread them apart and away from the balls of your feet - providing the same exercise you get when barefoot. All you do is put them on. YogaToes do the work while you relax. A vacation for your feet! We recommend starting slowly, only wearing YogaToes® for 10-15 minutes a day. Once that begins to feel comfortable, gradually work up to wearing YogaToes® at least 1 hour per day. Read more: http://www.yogapro.com/pages/yoga-toes- ... z2y72bIrqf 
Bunions are one of the most annoying foot problems we can encounter. I had my bunion scraped years ago and the bone has popped out again. Is it really a good idea to have the bunion removed? Anyone interested in sharing with me their experiences of bunion removal?