A boy was having a lot of difficulty in English class.  To encourage him, his teacher said, "You'll know you're really beginning to get it when you start dreaming in English".   The boy ran into class all excited one day, saying, "Teacher, teacher!  I had a dream last night and everyone was talking in English".   "Great!", said the teacher, "What were they saying?".   "I don't know", the boy replied, "I couldn't understand them".    :D

A man walks into the psychiatrist's office with a zucchini up his nose, a cucumber in his left ear, and a breadstick in his right ear.  He says, "What is wrong with me?"   The psychiatrist replies, "You are not eating properly."     :D
A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.   After the initial embarrassement, they both manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.   In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'am awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket."  The man leans out and with a glint in his eyes said, "I've got a better idea...  Let's pretend we're married."   "Why not", giggles the woman.   "Good", he replies, "Get your own blanket."    :lol:
Question
What is the last thing on the mind of the fly as it hits your windscreen

Answer

His butt :lol: