In this 21st century, the appeal to younger peple in the cinemas are action films about Marvel characters, various other superheroes and Zombies. In this fun game, change one word of a film title to "Zombies" and (optionally) give an alternative precis.. Welcome to the new world.

Zombies

A zombie shark terrorises a Long Beach resort. The chief of police hires the skills of a fisherman in an attempt to save the resort's Fourth of July celebrations.
RickPrimi wrote: In this 21st century, the appeal to younger peple in the cinemas are action films about Marvel characters, various other superheroes and Zombies. In this fun game, change one word of a film title to "Zombies" and (optionally) give an alternative precis.. Welcome to the new world.

Zombies

A zombie shark terrorises a Long Beach resort. The chief of police hires the skills of a fisherman in an attempt to save the resort's Fourth of July celebrations.


You totally lost me! What was your original movie?
Jillywills wrote: You totally lost me! What was your original movie?


Jaws
Zombie Wars: The Phantom Menace

Jedi knights set out to stop the Trade Federation from invading Naboo. While travelling, they meet a gifted boy, Anakin, and learn that the Zombies have returned ...
Jillywills wrote: Zombie Wars: The Phantom Menace

Jedi knights set out to stop the Trade Federation from invading Naboo. While travelling, they meet a gifted boy, Anakin, and learn that the Zombies have returned ...


lol splendid!

Robin Hood - the prince of zombies

Robin Hood is fighting in the Holy Land with KIng Richard when he is struck by a poisoned arrow and turns into a Zombie.

Back in England, the Sherriff of Nottingham (brilliantly played by Alan Rickman) is harassing villages and towns for taxes to support King John's ambit to usurp his brother as King.

The Prince of Zombies wins an archery contest because his aim is magnificent (due to being a Zombie). In a sword fight with the sheriff, he turns him into a Zombie, and the rest is history.
RickPrimi wrote:
Jillywills wrote: Zombie Wars: The Phantom Menace

Jedi knights set out to stop the Trade Federation from invading Naboo. While travelling, they meet a gifted boy, Anakin, and learn that the Zombies have returned ...


lol splendid!

Robin Hood - the prince of zombies

Robin Hood is fighting in the Holy Land with KIng Richard when he is struck by a poisoned arrow and turns into a Zombie.

Back in England, the Sherriff of Nottingham (brilliantly played by Alan Rickman) is harassing villages and towns for taxes to support King John's ambit to usurp his brother as King.

The Prince of Zombies wins an archery contest because his aim is magnificent (due to being a Zombie). In a sword fight with the sheriff, he turns him into a Zombie, and the rest is history.


Excellent and a tough one to follow - give me a minute to think about it ...
Gone With the Zombies

An epic historical romance, set in the deep south of Zombieland during the backdrop of the Zombie War. It follows the story of plantation belle Scarlett O'Hara and her pursuit of Zombie Ashleigh Wilkes. Ashleigh is captured and put into Zombie camp, and by the time he is released, Scarlett has declared her love for Zombie Clark Gable, who couldn't give a damn ...

Released in 1940, it held the record as the highest-grossing film for a quarter of a century, until overtaken by Dr Zombies in 1965.
Point Zombie

Former Ohio State quarterback and rookie FBI agent Johnny Utah assists experienced agent Angelo Pappas investigate a string of bank robberies by the "Ex-Zombies": a gang of robbers who wear rubber masks of Ronald Zombie, Richard Zombie, Lyndon B. Zombie, and Jimmy Zombie.

Pursuing Pappas's theory that the criminals are surfers, Utah goes undercover to infiltrate the surfing community. He meets Bodhi (Patrick Swayze), the charismatic leader of a gang of surfers. The group are initially wary of Utah, but while watching Bodhi's group surfing, Utah begins to suspect that they are the "Ex-Zombies", noting how close a group they are and the way one of them moons other surfers in the same manner one of the robbers does when leaving a bank. Utah and Pappas stake out a bank and the Ex-Zombies appear. The gang leader who is implied to be Bodhi leads Utah on a foot chase through the neighborhood.
Zombiedance - The Animated Movie

Inspired by the stage show of the same name and featuring Bill Whelan's multi-platinum Grammy award-winning music, Zombiedance - The Animated Movie will re-introduce the show to a whole new generation.

A young Irish zombie and his Spanish zombie friend journey to Zombieland, where they learn to appreciate dance as a celebration of life. Starring Pierce Brosnan,
(ROFL)